That's it, I'm getting Manamune on Kha'Zix

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Resilga

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-16-2012

It only required a little push as it was almost viable on him before. He is quite mana intense as a jungler AND scales brilliantly off any AD he can get. Manamune will evolve into this towards midgame and his q damage will double.

Wish me luck.

Muramana
Item Cost: 2100
+1000 Mana +20 Attack Damage +7 Mana Regen per 5 seconds
UNIQUE Passive - Awe: Gain Attack Damage equal to 2% of your maximum Mana.
Toggle: Your single target spells and attacks consume 4% of your current mana to deal twice the amount as magic damage.

Edit:
For those that would say "yeah IF he can jungle in S3", I say that the machete will be fine. I predict runepages to be quite a bit more interesting on S3 junglers.
Edit 2:
Why downvoted?

Voidgolem

11-16-2012

Spirit of the Spectral Wraith strikes me as superior.

Enfys Ellezard

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-16-2012

Manamune is already good on him now.

Muramana just make it awesome. Toggle it on for additional 120 damage per hit on Q and AA. AA Q AA combo is even better at killing carries now.

odessa

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voidgolem View Post
Spirit of the Spectral Wraith strikes me as superior.
Why? The stats from SSW wouldn't benefit him as much as Muramune in the long run.

Resilga

11-16-2012

...I mean... I guess it wouldn't hurt but I just mean for hurting champions.

Voidgolem

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by odessa View Post
Why? The stats from SSW wouldn't benefit him as much as Muramune in the long run.
...have you not seen how ridiculously massive heals from spellvamp gets if he catches a dude alone with Q?

Enfys Ellezard

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by odessa View Post
Probably because of the spell vamp and the CDR.

Resilga

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaitreJoris View Post
Manamune is already good on him now.

Muramana just make it awesome. Toggle it on for additional 120 damage per hit on Q and AA. AA Q AA combo is even better at killing carries now.
Before it was debatable as everyone seemed hellbent on phage/brutalizer/hexdrinker for earlygame instead and since his skirmished were rather short people would just say "conserve mana noob" rather than get manamune. Just now there is no argument. His Q already made people explode (esp if evolved and you were on a half health squishy) but now it will probably be nerfable.

Resilga

11-16-2012

SotSW will be good though, even the ap on it wont be bad for his W heal on monsters (which he will likely need at some point? Idk), but I worry that combining these two early with no extra hp/resistances will be dangerous. I guess the sustain is a trade?

Resilga

11-16-2012

... people are just clicking the thread, downvoting and leaving, aren't they...