Kha'zix or Rengar?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ThaFaub

11-16-2012

Rengar is SO much more fun IMO

And better

place kha zix vs rengar on a lane, rengar win, no need of mana, better substain, Q hit like a train

Enfys Ellezard

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaFaub View Post
Rengar is SO much more fun IMO

And better

place kha zix vs rengar on a lane, rengar win, no need of mana, better substain, Q hit like a train
Evolve W. LEvel W first. Free farm lane.

Poke while you're at it when he's csing. Now, it's a 1 v 1 and he's isolated.

KevinDelMarr

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaitreJoris View Post
Kha'zix is alot more fun.

Rengar is a "Ima jump in your face and burst you down before I fade away and come back later"

Kha'zix is like "hippity hop hop poke poke time to jump in and kill you then hop out"

Not to mention Kha'zix has an extremely strong laning phase pose-6.

Just don't send him jungle or top. Please.
Then you see him in S3 Jungle and all bets are off the table

Cest MADNESS

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-16-2012

I only have Kha but I haven't played him much because top's always taken and I'm sadly inexperienced at jungling with assassin-y champs, but I think Kha is SO fun. Expecially if you get his skin (I'd only suggest if you have easy access to RP all the time). I use the skin because it's fun to be a giant robot bug with heat-seakiing spikes and cool targeting systems, plus he looks SO cool.

I liked Rengar too, but I didn't get him because he LOOKS lacklaster imo and his skin just seems the same as his classic basically. He sounds fun to play and he's a nice ganker (ignore the people QQing about his ult, it didn't change much) but it also sounds like Season3 might make his jungling more difficult since leashing is gonna be harder. He might have to become a super serious champ in order to jungle.

Overall, I'd say Kha for fun. Rengar for carrying. Kha can be extremely good but he's a very difficult champion to maneuver and falls off late game without pristine skill, which doesn't hurt his fun style, but your teammates blaming their faults on you just because you chose him gets old fast.

Barioth

11-16-2012

rengar was overnerfed, playing rengar now is a challenge. He is very underpowered and chances are you will lose the game. Riot better buff him again or we will stop seeing rengar players

Khazix is balanced to slightly OP, he is fun to play and isn't a "almost sure loss" like rengar. i would buy khazix now.

Malgana

11-16-2012

Change is good.

(That is to say Kha'zix.)
Rengar is good as well, but ganking pre6 is awkward unless the enemy basically stands beside the bush constantly.

Shadow12980

11-16-2012

Kha'zix ok. Thanks everyone for the replies.