It's almost S3 now, can you please do something to Garen and Darius?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Skaliton

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gecko Fo Sho View Post
and darius still has 0 damage mitigation or cc reduction

and people still choose to fight him 1 on 1 post 6

and people still don't understand how easy he is to kite

but no riot need to do something about it cuz you don't know how to play against him
i hate to say it but some1 hitting level 6 should not mean "there is nothing you can do to 1v1" until you can buy an item later

and really the kite him strat would work if his pull wasn't longer than most people's auto attacks (I'm sorry I shouldn't have to put varus against him..then hey look flash hook now your dead)

SunnyDays

11-16-2012

Play Jayce or someone that can kite easily. Its not that hard to fight them.

True Bandito

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-16-2012

Apprehended targets can't kite Darius.

Worst Sejuani

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skaliton View Post
i hate to say it but some1 hitting level 6 should not mean "there is nothing you can do to 1v1" until you can buy an item later

and really the kite him strat would work if his pull wasn't longer than most people's auto attacks (I'm sorry I shouldn't have to put varus against him..then hey look flash hook now your dead)
mfw half the people on gd complain about how "every champ has a blink/escape"

darius cannot 2v1 and such if you're dying to him solo as an ad carry you're doing something horribly wrong with your positioning

darius gets blown up in teamfights as he has to be in melee range of someone in order to do damage, yet has 0 damage mitigation or cc reduction in his skillset. Sure he can clean up pretty well, but that implies your team has effectively tied a 4v5 teamfight, and probably deserves to lose off the back of it