Anivia's Wall

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grollm

11-16-2012

First off. The best skill EVAR. Secondly, does anyone know if her wall blocks an ulting Katarina? If you were to place the wall between Katarina and your team would allies behind the wall not get hit by the damage of her ult? I know I can just q her and interrupt her, but if she is towards the end of my range she could still do a decent amount of damage before I stopped her, but if the wall blocked the damage I could just instantly put that up as soon as she started ulting. Just theory crafting, let me know if you know!

adc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

11-16-2012

Anivia's wall is terrain, just like any other terrain. Can Katarina's ult hit over a wall?

Grollm

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AD Bottom View Post
Anivia's wall is terrain, just like any other terrain. Can Katarina's ult hit over a wall?
I'm not sure AD, that's why I wasking XP. I know from personal experience that Darius can pull you through it and so can Blitz.

youmadbroimnasty

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-16-2012

it shouldn't stop her damage if you're in the range of it

Grollm

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by youmadbroimnasty View Post
it shouldn't stop her damage if you're in the range of it
I'm saying if you put the wall between an ulting kat and one of your allies. I'm just going to test it when I get home. I'll let you guys know

Trypsto

11-16-2012

If you put a wall directly under a kat who is channeling then it will push her and thus break the channel, otherwise the wall itself should not block the damage if she has line of sight on you.

LoneChipmunk

11-16-2012

If you place it right you can stop her channeling, but she can still ult through it I think.

RNSx DRizZy

11-16-2012

Sadly not, Katarina can ulti through all terrain and hit you, provided your in range.