@Riot I've lost ALL my honor Tokens and commendations :(

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hadese

11-16-2012

(Posting a second thread because i realized that i forgot to give the previous one a proper title)

Hi there guys, just wanted to make a quick post to see if any one else had had all of their honor like i had.

Just played my first game since the start of the new season and i lost my HO badge as well as all my teamwork friendly and helpful commendations.

Just wanted to get a reason on this from riot, or see if its happening to multiple people.

Tgump

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

11-16-2012

If someone gets punished by the tribunal they lose all their honor. Check your e-mail you may have gotten a warning.

Pissfer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-16-2012

Agreed, you probably got a minor infraction from the tribunal

Toasterfree

11-16-2012

if you were worth them all before, you will get them again.

Hadese

11-16-2012

Just took a look and i cant see any emails from riot letting me know to curb my act...

I'm the first to admit that after a string of games that don't go well i let it get to me, so its entirely possible this might be the reason.

If that is the case would love to just get confirmation via email, i have about 2.5k games played and this hasn't happened to me before so no idea what to expect, at last an email would let me know WHY ...

Hadese

11-16-2012

does any one know if there is a way to see if you have had any tribunal reports ?

is there some way i can find out what i did wrong ?

Arctic Bro

11-16-2012

Not until you're banned?
You got a tribunal warning, automatically rovokes honors in your account if you we're found guilty even with a warning.