I cannot find a single new tank item

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Transairion

11-16-2012

I found plenty of ADC (melee or ranged) items, plenty of support and jungler items (much appreciated), and plenty of AP carry items.

I cannot find any new items that are 100% suited for tanks, anything I've found can also fit just as easily onto a support (new Aegis upgrade) or an AD or AP carry (some of the tenacity items). The existing tank items have been nerfed quite badly, except for Thornmail, which is now pratically dirt-cheap in price.

Where's my new tank content Riot? Pure tank, not tanky-DPS. Rammus demands answers, this is not ok.

xSnowex

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-16-2012

Frozen Fist
Item Cost: 3400
Recipe Cost: 640
+40 Ability Power +500 Mana +60 Armor +15% Cooldown Reduction
UNIQUE Passive - Spellblade: After using an ability, your next basic attack deals bonus physical damage equal to 125% of your base Attack Damage to surrounding enemies and creates a field for 3 seconds that slows enemies inside by 35% - 2 second cooldown.

Might be good on stuff like alistar.

Also I think some tanks may wanna pick up..

Ohmwrecker
Item Cost: 2850
Recipe Cost: 930
+350 Health +300 Mana +55 Armor
Unique Active: Prevents the closest enemy tower from attacking for 2.5 seconds - 120 second cooldown. This effect cannot be used against the same tower more than once every 7.5 seconds.

And maybe, just maybe...

but I dunno about this one lol

The Rose's Pride
Item Cost: 1765
Recipe Cost: 635
+52 Ability Power +64 Armor UNIQUE Active: Shields your champion, absorbing 200 damage +150% of your Ability Power; expires after 4 seconds. 45 second cooldown.

Lavosking

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-16-2012

Ohmwrecker
High End Siege Item
Recipe:Catalyst + Chain Vest
Active: Disables nearby enemy towers for 2.5 seconds, preventing them from attacking.

health, armor, play making

Sandoval747

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xSnowex View Post
Frozen Fist
UNIQUE Passive - Spellblade: After using an ability, your next basic attack deals bonus physical damage equal to 125% of your base Attack Damage to surrounding enemies and creates a field for 3 seconds that slows enemies inside by 35% - 2 second cooldown.

OMG, I love this item for Leona. That slow.

I assume it upgrades from Glacial Shroud, which I normally buy on her anyway.

Tenant

Friend of Urf

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xSnowex View Post
Frozen Fist

I'd say it's a much better fit on Skarner than Alistar.

xSnowex

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenant View Post
Hah, well, it certainly wouldn't be bad on either. ;P

Pissfer

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenant View Post
I was thinking something similar. Very worth it on Amumu, Rammus and Maokai as well. It might even be a good caster item if they need to build tanky (depends on how the AoE damage/slow work)

Kise

11-16-2012

:nuts:

SunnyDays

11-16-2012

Tanks/Bruiser are getting hit hard. And coming from someone who mains tanks/bruisers top lane this really frustrates me. And No im not QQing about the items. I actually like some of them. But they are nerfing some tank items such. I just wish they had more new items for tanks/bruisers.

Falleth

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunnypro365 View Post
Tanks/Bruiser are getting hit hard. And coming from someone who mains tanks/bruisers top lane this really frustrates me. And No im not QQing about the items. I actually like some of them. But they are nerfing some tank items such. I just wish they had more new items for tanks/bruisers.
If they want to decrease dominance of bruisers, they simply HAVE TO nerf them.