S3 Masteries & Dominion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sakuri Ono

11-16-2012

Masteries ala Youtube

Since we're talking about S3 Items and their effect on Dom I figured I might as well get one going on Masteries too since this video pretty much shows all of them. So; any thoughts on how these new Masteries will effect the way things are set up now?

(Usually 9/21/0; sometimes 21/9/0; almost never 9/0/21 (or) 0/9/21)

Tempestphile

11-16-2012

Revive mastery moved to Utility

So it kind of forces 21/8/1 on carries (loosing out on tier 3 defense) or 8/21/0 on bruisers / tanks (loosing out on tier 10% mag / arPen)

That my initial thought so far

But on the other hand, i might run AP Carry 9/0/21, especially you can pickpcoket LOL (but all the CDR on utility and offensive)

stormfallen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-16-2012

The mastery gives the health bonus now though, and the speed boost is intrinsic to the spell, so it's no longer necessary.

MMKH

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormfallen View Post
The mastery gives the health bonus now though, and the speed boost is intrinsic to the spell, so it's no longer necessary.
Oh so they are keeping the speed boost without having to take the mastery for it? I thought they were gonna nerf Revive to remove that lol.

stormfallen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMKH View Post
Oh so they are keeping the speed boost without having to take the mastery for it? I thought they were gonna nerf Revive to remove that lol.
I think so, at least. Haven't checked it myself yet.

TakoyakiGunso

11-16-2012

Yeah the speed boost is on the spell normally (confirmed through PBE) but that's not set in stone.

HaIfhearted

11-16-2012

On the plus side, there really isn't anything TOO important in tier 3 defense, so feel free to take your 21/8/1 without any sacrifice at all.

Oh, and the speedboost part of revive is now built-in, with the health boost as the active part, so if you want to do 9/21/0, go ahead and do so.
You still go vroom.

DiscworldDeath

11-16-2012

The best global setup looks to be 9/17/4 right now.

With offensive tree 4% on CDR for nearly everyone, even AD champs - much better than 4% AS in almost all cases.
Defensive tree get the HP, the slow/tenacity reduction, up to Good Hands, and in utility take the mastery, 2-3 points in Wanderer and Improved Recall as the last option.

Halfey, you're vastly under-estimating the defensive masteries. Best tree