which PWNs more AP TF? or Stack Deck TF?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mana Grenade

10-06-2010

wich one is better AP TF does **** load dmg, but wat about stack deck tf?

Evolnemesis

10-06-2010

stacked deck tf meaning what? ad/as? I think that AD/AS is generally considered the best build for TF... though a mistake a lot of people make when people first use TF is concentrating too much on stacked deck skill and attack speed, you are best off building good attack damage and perfecting your timing with his pick a card skill with just some speed. You don't need all THAT much attack speed in items, since stacked deck will give him a good amount by itself; damage is much more useful to have more burst, especially once you have someone stunned or have popped into a teamfight using your ult.

A Retarded Clown

10-06-2010

Ap all the way...tho AD works too. AS is not too good...tank is better than AS (seriously I out tanked an amumu in a match with tank tf, then again the amumu sucked balls and had 0/11..auto loss ofc..)

tbh I think with TF, its more about knowing how to play your character than any specific build. Ofc, playstyle for AP and AD and tank are somewhat different...with AD u want to be on the sidelines hitting them with ur AA, with AP u want to be on the sidelines poking with your wild cards..destiny to stop chases/ganks..or to kill /reveal twitch/eve/akali (to catch shaco, but to reveal him is kind of waste).

You kind of want to have HP quints for TF..they really help him early.