Hit a new low today

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dobagoh

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by gankas kon View Post
Nope. I just like bugging dobagoh about how he is a liberal leech sucking my tax dollars down
can't suck your tax dollars when you don't pay any because you're an unemployed piece of shit

the flail

11-16-2012

*head tilt* =|

trolling is confusing.

Anyways, you should try joining a club, or hell, find people that play LoL. it's easier to get along with people you share common interests with.

Legomasta

11-16-2012

How old are you? I remember being the same exact way. I've gradually grown way out of it, especially in the most recent years.

MasterfulWizard

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by the flail View Post
*head tilt* =|

trolling is confusing.

Anyways, you should try joining a club, or hell, find people that play LoL. it's easier to get along with people you share common interests with.
That's not trolling. The guy is unsatisfied with his life so instead of bringing himself to a better place he screws with other people

gankas kon

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dobagoh View Post
can't suck your tax dollars when you don't pay any because you're an unemployed piece of shit
I am employed, I teach children how to swim. You know, so they don't drown crossing the border like you almost did

gankas kon

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legomasta View Post
How old are you? I remember being the same exact way. I've gradually grown way out of it, especially in the most recent years.
21. I live at home in an ultra conservative house with a family who never does anything. Literally we sit every night and watch TV. Don't have cable so its always like dancing with the stars or some stupid ****.

I go to community college. I'm waiting on a decision letter from a private university in my area. There's one guy I know there from highschool who said he could get me into his room with him because he is an RA. We were never super close but at least its some to hang out with.

Unfortunately he is ra form a bunch of freshman. I hope that doesn't become a problem in meeting people my own ahe

Legomasta

11-16-2012

Ah. Well, my situation was quite similar, actually. The only difference is that my parents aren't SUPER conservative but they certainly are conservative, religious and incredibly boring.

Anyway, since you're only 21, it may seem like a drag at the moment but shouldn't be all that bad. What you're working on sounds like a reasonable plan and I'd get myself as far away from your parents as possible to get more acquainted with people other than family. I'm talking about distancing yourself in a literal sense so anything from reducing your interaction with them to going out as much as possible. This is what I did at your age, not terribly long ago (about 5 years). It's how I broke out of my first solitary shell and I'm still working on it quite a bit. My situation is a bit more complex than yours but the characteristics you described pertained to my own experience in almost every way.

gankas kon

11-16-2012

Problem is I'm super reserved. First by nature, I just don't talk a lot, even around people I like and I have a hard time interjecting when I'm in groups.

Second, I've gotten super introverted by being rejected by so many people since highschool. I do very well with people I'm comfortable around, but I don't have many of those

Its very difficult for me to talk to a stranger because I don't feel I have a real reason to talk to them. Also, I'm much more comfortable around girls. I just like them better, probably because I grew up with two sisters. But when I try to talk to any girls they automatically think I'm trying to hit on them.

Legomasta

11-16-2012

Well, stop it, then. Being super reserved, that is. Forget about those people in high school. They're assholes. Forget about girls for nnow as well. That can be done later. For now, hang out more with those few people you are comfortable around and make more acquaintances through them. Basically, give yourself reason enough to break out of your zone of discomfort. Any kind of reason: whether it's booze (to moderation, please) or the few close friends that you have - find something that will encourage you to be more social. It's quite the learning experience.