Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

Ranked rollback? Numbers dont add up.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Guy Sifu

So I played a ranked match a few hours back as my 10th placement match. I got to 1629 elo before I logged off and was done for the day. When i logged back on, my elo went back down to 1529. On my solo que page, it says that i have 8 wins and 1 loss when i actually have 9 wins and 1 loss. If you go to my ranked stats page, it says 9 wins and 3 losses ( 2 losses from team ranked and 0 wins from team ranked) Which means that my solo que should be 9 wins and 1 loss instead of 8 wins and 1 loss, and my elo should be 1629 isntead of 1592. Also, the ryze stats that i had from the 10th placement match are still within the ranked page as well as the match history. So.....what happened? X_X