PBE Account

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thee ADC

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

Hey all!
My LoL launcher doesn't work anymore after multiple re-installs so i downloaded the PBE one and it seems to work fine.

Problem is that you can't create any more PBE account except on specific dates...
So if any of you have an unused/spare PBE account and is willing to give it away please contact me !

Thanks !

tl;dr: you got unused pbe account, gimme.

telefone

11-15-2012

If you don't get one, look on the bright side: you only have to wait half a month now until you can make your own PBE account!

Thee ADC

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

bump .

Thee ADC

11-15-2012

why the downvote? im not scamming im asking a unused account.

Gnim

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by telefone View Post
If you don't get one, look on the bright side: you only have to wait half a month now until you can make your own PBE account!
actually as of November, PBE sign up is gonna be close for at least 2 months.

Thee ADC

11-15-2012

bamp?

Thee ADC

11-15-2012

halp

Thee ADC

11-15-2012

cmon