Reduce que penalty for dodging trolls

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Waynolt

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanMuscleX View Post
Sorry to hear that but the idea that people will jut quit games more because of lack of penalty just because their 1-2 top choice was taken and causing longer queue times is a worse idea.
No it's not, people will just have to learn to play as a team instead of raging when someone picks a lane before they do. I'd prefer to wait 30 extra minutes waiting while people dodge queue, and eventually get a good team, than have to play a game with some ******* who's raging because someone took their pick, or didn't get the lane they wanted, or locked in teleport/revive teemo because he didn't get mid.

I'm sorry but the fact that people will abuse it at first, sure. But in the long run people will have to adapt if they want to play a game.

If some troll wants to dodge every queue he gets? Fine with me, I don't want to play with that dick anyway.

EDIT: Also my main problem with the dodge penalty is we get to wait for 30 mins while the guy who's messing up team picks gets to move on to mess up another game instantly. You currently get rewarded for being a dick in team select since you're forcing people to dodge or play however you want them to. The troll who I had to dodge for goes to the top of queue instantly while I, who's trying to fill roles or play a good game, have to wait out a timer.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OreIsan

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waynolt View Post
No it's not, people will just have to learn to play as a team instead of raging when someone picks a lane before they do. I'd prefer to wait 30 extra minutes waiting while people dodge queue, and eventually get a good team, than have to play a game with some ******* who's raging because someone took their pick, or didn't get the lane they wanted, or locked in teleport/revive teemo because he didn't get mid.

I'm sorry but the fact that people will abuse it at first, sure. But in the long run people will have to adapt if they want to play a game.

If some troll wants to dodge every queue he gets? Fine with me, I don't want to play with that dick anyway.

EDIT: Also my main problem with the dodge penalty is we get to wait for 30 mins while the guy who's messing up team picks gets to move on to mess up another game instantly. You currently get rewarded for being a dick in team select since you're forcing people to dodge or play however you want them to. The troll who I had to dodge for goes to the top of queue instantly while I, who's trying to fill roles or play a good game, have to wait out a timer.

I will gladly play any role but jungle and only because I am a terrible jungler. I personally like to play support, And again you aren't listening to what I am arguing for, I want a shorter time if I choose to dodge a team that instalocks 3 adcs and won't communiate, or people who don't speak english and then rage when we can't speak spanish.