game based on luck

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Critsil

11-15-2012

Sorry to say it but you created a game in which solo queue is 20% skill 80% luck of who you get. Its boring to get into a game and see if youre people is going to feed or not. Im not even going to talk about negative atmosphere cause that happens every single damn game since the selection of champs and roles. I always go whats needed other lanes feed done. Or others they pawn and its GG. So thanks preety much every game is a raffle. And your world champs still they keep hitting 4 buttons. Give them a real game and lets try how good people are. Done with this game

TheJGWentworth

11-15-2012

It's a game based on teamwork, and a positive attitude. $50 says you have neither. But w.e keep blaming everyone else for your losses, it's the best way to get better instead of just analyzing how and why you lost

anAmishLady

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJGWentworth View Post
It's a game based on teamwork, and a positive attitude. $50 says you have neither. But w.e keep blaming everyone else for your losses, it's the best way to get better instead of just analyzing how and why you lost
^ The truth has been spoken. In sarcasm...

Joe Krake

11-16-2012

don't worry, now we have boarders around the character art in the loading screen to divide the community even more!

Slashinghardest

11-16-2012

The thing people dont seem to get about solo queue is that you come here QQ "I dominate team fails I play lb and get 23 kills." and you nvr think of actually taking a character that ganks well and helpa your team. Leave your ****ing lane for a bit if your dominating.

Fishtumz

11-16-2012

I used to think like OP but after leveling from 1-30 in a couple weeks i see now it is a skill based game sure people can "Steal" your kills but the entire game is team based notice how when anyone gets a kill on your team your score goes up. even if you get 1 kill and 5 deaths look at the damage after game if you are 200K plus you did fine and your a solid player.

My advice for playing this game is do not feed ever

Ramachese

11-16-2012

I hate the term kill-steal. I don't believe they exist. Kills benefit the entire team - it does not matter who get the. In fact, the best kills are the ones where there is at least one or more assists attached to it - more money for the team.

I played a game the other day as Sona and wound up with 0 kills, 4 deaths and 25 assists. I was more than happy with that since I knew of at least two team fights where I turned the fight around by stunning half the other team at just the right moment never mind the kills I helped my ADC get during laning.

Joe Krake

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramachese View Post
I hate the term kill-steal. I don't believe they exist. Kills benefit the entire team - it does not matter who get the. In fact, the best kills are the ones where there is at least one or more assists attached to it - more money for the team.

I played a game the other day as Sona and wound up with 0 kills, 4 deaths and 25 assists. I was more than happy with that since I knew of at least two team fights where I turned the fight around by stunning half the other team at just the right moment never mind the kills I helped my ADC get during laning.
it exists becaus there are times where I use all my mana and deal all the damage and take all the damage then some other schmo comes along and just one shots the enemy and gets the money. It can also matter who gets the money. If it's a choice between ADC or support who gets the money it's generally better the ADC gets the kill.

Abeem

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramachese View Post

I agree fully. That's why I like playing support many times.

I have never once accused someone of KS (not seriously anyway)

I hate it when you go 2v1 on an enemy champ and then your teammate accuses you of KS when you get the kill by chance. Really? We were both there. I didn't run in and snipe it. Even then, who cares, we got the kill you should be happy. It's a TEAM game.

And if it's a support who sniped the kill away from an ADC, yeah maybe the adc should've got the kill they need the money for their build, but think of it this way: They are dead, now you have a free minute to farm and get money. Chances are you support is not farming.

NoneLikeRob

11-16-2012

Two things:

1) Get some skill, if you can't carry a game, you don't belong in ranked.

2) WAIT FOR A WHILE. It's a new season, all the trolly noobs are playing ranked right now, wait for them to drop to their proper Elo then play ranked when there is a better chance of a decent match.