Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

IP purchase bug

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Terrible Guy

11-15-2012

Last night I went to go make a purchase at 1:40 CST of 3 +1 Gold Quints. I made the purchase while I had 4276 IP.

Soon as I made the purchase, which did give me the DONE screen. I went to my rune pages to assign the new runes. However, when I got there and checked for the new quints I bought, they were not showing up in my list. I was like, "Huh... guess something happened."

I look at my IP total and it still showed as having 4276 IP.

So I did what anyone else would do, went to go try it again. I head back to the purchase runes tab. I make the same purchase. I go back to the rune assignment page and see again that my runes are not there. I see my IP total on the screen still at 4276. I am going, "That's strange, first time I may have forgot something or wasn't paying attention or something but not the second time."

So I head back to the Rune purchase tab and again try to buy the same runes again. This time I noticed that int he rune purchase tab, while it stated I had Zero of the runes I was looking to purchase, it showed the IP I could use to make the purchase was at 1186 in the little popup window. This was despite the total in the top of the client showing 4276 still.

So I decided to check my purchase tab for refunds and no purchases are showing there.

I then relog everything and see if that fixes it. It did in a way. I now have all the purchases gone through. Unfortunately I now have too many quints of 1 type and wasted IP. The purchase tab will not let me have a refund of those quints I purchased despite the system causing the bug to make me over buy them.