Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

So much ELO loss!?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Heartbound

11-15-2012

I don't understand? No I'm not one of the thousands *****ing about the elo reset, and now we have to play with people that has the IQ of a ****ing potato.

I'm talking about why the hell do I lose 40-70 elo each loss, but when I win I only get 15??
Riddle me that, anybody. Please.

RotG Atmospheric

11-16-2012

I feel you. Im done with LoL after this reset. I've lost 400 elo today. All these kids get bumped and think they can 1 v 5 the other team.... Team game that no one wants to work together in. I cant carry When mid goes 0/8 and bot goes around the same. I was having fun after struggling to get out of elo hell last season.... I was put back in it for no reason at all. Gotta love this game.... I won't be playing it anymore until they fix something. I'm tired of losing easy games because 13 year old kids think its "fun" to say umadbro.

deirin

11-16-2012

first few game u win lose more....

Schizos

11-16-2012

I didnt play rank all last year. I focussed on playing various adc's and a few junglers. Wasn't going to bring down anyone with my inexperience. But I do plan ranked play this season but waiting for a few weeks so that nimrods that have no team play get their ELO ratings smashed back into the depths of ELO hell (which will beself induced) so I can start and play decent teams.

I just feel it's best to wait a few weeks as 90% of the trolls looking for internet troll kicks lose themselves down into a losing bracket. Hopefully this avoids me having to play with or against as many when I do start.