No Zed in Dom ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mindllapse

11-16-2012

1. his Q and E are more bruiser-sustained-damage type spells, and yet he is supposed to be an assassin which doesn't work

2. his gapcloser makes him even more useless as an assassin

3. he has no sustain/defensive mechanics that let him be a good bruiser

4. his ult is so bad it's sad

conclusion: he's bad at everything

Sauron

11-16-2012

He's decent enough. Here's my issues with him:

1). Q feels slow and hitbox on it seems thin.
2). Health Relics don't give Energy.
3). Ult icon is colored blue so at a glance you think it's on cooldown when it isn't.
4). Ult is hard to use because it cannot be detonated prematurely, which means your target might just turn around and kill you in those 3 seconds. Also your R clone is next to the target so you can't juke out of this situation very well.
5). I might have messed this up last time I tried it, but W clone deletes R clone and vice versa? Not sure if I waited too long or not.

At least he's fun and has a good skillcap for playstyle, though. He could definitely use some numerical buffs, particularly in the CDR category. I know he's new but a 40% win/loss on SR is pretty bad. At least it's better than Syndra's 30% when she was first released.

konfetarius

11-16-2012

Quote:
5). I might have messed this up last time I tried it, but W clone deletes R clone and vice versa? Not sure if I waited too long or not.
It doesn't, you can do a Le Blonk styled double back-teleport if you are fast enough.