Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

No Zed in Dom ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Defendi

11-15-2012

Is it me or has he just completely dried up, non existent, beef stew!
He was played on his first day and no more.....I do not own him myself however, from what I did experience with him looked great but felt (damage wise) underwhelming. He has never really stood out to me from the games i have experienced.
Never really saw him fulfill that "assassin in--killed ya, now im gone" effect that I am sure they were going for. You know I have noticed that Riot seems to intentionally release these new champs in bad shape and do and waits a while to buff them. That really dosent seem like the greatest thing to as many are left wanting and when they were expecting so much. Mind you this is coming from someone with no hands on experience with hm.

Im just happy I saved my IP just used my last refund a few days ago anyway.

konfetarius

11-15-2012

Zed's got 4 problems:
1. Without his ultimate he can't really do his assassination thing. His ultimate cooldown is much longer than let's say, Talon who is also ultimare reliant.
2. His disengage sucks. Death or glory.
3. Energy management - once you hit 0 energy, you are stuck waiting 5 seconds to just get 1 E off. Heaven forbid if you need to do another combo. It doesn't interfere with his assassination, but it basically makes him utterly useless outside of it.
4. His signature mechanic is on such a long cooldown it's a glorified flash. The cool, unique part of the hero can't be constantly used in the same way the unique stuff of other assassins can.

Westlin

11-15-2012

Energy champs other than Lee who has an endless pit of energy don't see much play.

NzTayzer

11-16-2012

^People still play kennen and shen though

Tempestphile

11-16-2012

^ I also seen very nice Akali

But yea, I don't feel zed is making much impact in any game's I've played in

Reynmaker

11-16-2012

He suffers from half baked design. Lets say you burn all your cooldowns and the target is not dead, you get to stand there and auto and hope your passive does something significant. No stun, no shield. At it's lowest, you're waiting 16 seconds for an escape unless you have summoners, or you're running Lucidity+Ghostblade in which case you may be around 10 seconds per shadow.

I don't see this champ outplaying say Riven or Jax in a 1v1 scenario. I feel like they didn't want him swapping with his shadow all over the map and went overboard with its cooldown, but since the rest of his kit is so meh, he's relegated to 'I played him release week tier'

Mindllapse

11-16-2012

bad and useless champ on all maps/modes unfortunately

CharNox

11-16-2012

he requires you to be with teams, you cant gank with him, you also cant do anything until and enemy is atleast 50%

Evelynn Butt

11-16-2012

zed's dead baby

Zeraph

11-16-2012

Main problem with Zed is ult which everyone knows (and is easiest to fix, hint hint) and energy management. He just doesn't have enough. Way toooooo many people think energy is sustainable....but that is by far from the truth. Once you use it, you pretty much lose it. In that fight. I'd 10x rather have a mana champ than anything else!