@IronStylus: I am very disappointed in you and the art team.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Venjamin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
50 pages.. no way I can read every one of these posts. To sum up though, despite what you may think, I am not the single point of failure in a scenario where a busty lady makes it through our pipeline. I'm here to be one of many voices that chimes in when appropriate. Can I flip a table or two? Absolutely, if I deem it unnecessary. I really wasn't too terribly concerned about Nami because, well, I think she's a cool design.

Did I notice the ruffles revealing some fish flesh? Yeah, I saw it months ago. Did I think it was particularly a good idea to poo-poo the design when it was on its way, when it was gathering momentum, and when it was being passionately worked on by the artist? Hell no. This will be this particular artist's first champion ever in the game. It's her show in that regard. I didn't find the cleavage to be a monumental red flag.

When I saw the concept I was like.. look at this stuff, isn't it neat? Wouldn't you think this concept's complete? Wouldn't you think she's the girl, the girl that has, everything? Look at those frills, how they unfold. How many wonders can one mermaid hold? Looking around here you think, sure, she's got everything. She's got flippers and scepters a plenty. She's got dashes and splashes galore. You want complementary curves? She's got twenty. But who cares, no big deal, she wants more.

She wants to be where the players are, she wants to see, wants to see them fighting, thinking inside of those, what do you call them? Oh, brains! Flipping to mid you don't get to far. Supports are required for healing, casting, strolling along on that.. what's that word again? Lane! Up where they toss, up where they stun, up where they lane all day in the sun, wandering free, wished she could be, part of that role.

What would she pay, if she could play, out of those waters? What sort of gift, would let her lift, up to the game? Betcha in the rift, they get the drift, that they appreciate their healers. Crowd controllers, supporting rollers, ready to sustain, and ready to help with Carry's job. Lock up the gankers and get some assists. What's a Baron, and how does it, what's the word? Buff! When's it enough? Wouldn't they love, love to play some support up above?

Out of the sea.

Wished she could be.

Part of that roll.

..tune in next time when I explain our champion creation process akin to how the mice put together Cinderella's dress.
Everything about you wins forever.

Plati

11-17-2012

I think they're fine, I don't get why these feminists are always getting so up in arms over this.

blackraven1425

11-17-2012

Quote:
This will be this particular artist's first champion ever in the game. It's her show in that regard.
So, I find this part to mean "shut up about your stupid feminist bull****, where you believe people can't draw an image of what they believe is beautiful". I'd add "you find large breasts offensive because you believe yourself lacking", but that's probably reading too much into his post.

Morrocc

11-17-2012

Quote:
50 pages.. no way I can read every one of these posts. To sum up though, despite what you may think, I am not the single point of failure in a scenario where a busty lady makes it through our pipeline. I'm here to be one of many voices that chimes in when appropriate. Can I flip a table or two? Absolutely, if I deem it unnecessary. I really wasn't too terribly concerned about Nami because, well, I think she's a cool design.

Did I notice the ruffles revealing some fish flesh? Yeah, I saw it months ago. Did I think it was particularly a good idea to poo-poo the design when it was on its way, when it was gathering momentum, and when it was being passionately worked on by the artist? Hell no. This will be this particular artist's first champion ever in the game. It's her show in that regard. I didn't find the cleavage to be a monumental red flag.

When I saw the concept I was like.. look at this stuff, isn't it neat? Wouldn't you think this concept's complete? Wouldn't you think she's the girl, the girl that has, everything? Look at those frills, how they unfold. How many wonders can one mermaid hold? Looking around here you think, sure, she's got everything. She's got flippers and scepters a plenty. She's got dashes and splashes galore. You want complementary curves? She's got twenty. But who cares, no big deal, she wants more.

She wants to be where the players are, she wants to see, wants to see them fighting, thinking inside of those, what do you call them? Oh, brains! Flipping to mid you don't get to far. Supports are required for healing, casting, strolling along on that.. what's that word again? Lane! Up where they toss, up where they stun, up where they lane all day in the sun, wandering free, wished she could be, part of that role.

What would she pay, if she could play, out of those waters? What sort of gift, would let her lift, up to the game? Betcha in the rift, they get the drift, that they appreciate their healers. Crowd controllers, supporting rollers, ready to sustain, and ready to help with Carry's job. Lock up the gankers and get some assists. What's a Baron, and how does it, what's the word? Buff! When's it enough? Wouldn't they love, love to play some support up above?

Out of the sea.

Wished she could be.

Part of that roll.

..tune in next time when I explain our champion creation process akin to how the mice put together Cinderella's dress.

I'll admit that I don't really know how businesses work, but I'm pretty sure that IronSylus now owns the majority share of Riot.

Pyrodruid

11-17-2012

Quote:
Can we have this recorded? Better yet, needs to be in a spotlight.

Bekkal

11-17-2012

I love how Parrot responded to the naysayers with a post that says "Seriously? You guys are ****ing ridiculous", and did it in song.

Well-played, man.

tempnameA461

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bekkal View Post
I love how Parrot responded to the naysayers with a post that says "Seriously? You guys are ****ing ridiculous", and did it in song.

Well-played, man.
Even better:
He did so while being completely wrong, on top of getting mass support.
Just... damn.

Bekkal

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by tempnameA461 View Post
Even better:
He did so while being completely wrong, on top of getting mass support.
Just... damn.

Cry harder. It won't make you less wrong, but it will make you feel better.

mtrx005

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plati View Post
I don't get why these feminists are always getting so up in arms over this.
We know you don't.

Bekkal

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtrx005 View Post
We know you don't.
You're not a feminist. You're more of a Jezebel.com-style pseudo-feminist.

But on the plus side, you're the laughing stock of this thread for the majority of pages. Break that glass ceiling!