@IronStylus: I am very disappointed in you and the art team.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rikukun

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
Just like we needed Graves to put the manly back into ADC, I think we need a dark and/or male support character as well.
any clue how far into 2013 that champ may be?

also would it be the next support? 2 down the road? 3?

GreenTyr

11-18-2012

Quote:
Just like we needed Graves to put the manly back into ADC, I think we need a dark and/or male support character as well.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2342104

Spawnblade

11-18-2012

Spider women have always been synonymous with seduction.

As for Nami... well... No reason for that one. But hey, even Disney made Ariel fairly well endowed.

pochoclotot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-18-2012

@IronStylus I'm still waiting for you to acknowledge my kissing of your ass over the design of Diana. She's excellent in most, if not all, design issues one wishes to see taken care in a champion. (that's not just for you, the guy who did her mechanics excelled too). So thanks and I'm looking forward to see what comes out of our beloved parrot in the future.

Chapeau Sir.

Valse

11-18-2012

Quote:
Black male support character in the works?

LORDBIGDOGGIE

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by helltronX View Post
yea i like small boobs also, whats wrong with big ones though?

I said extremist feminists, not feminism, because they have ridiculously warped agendas, and go on crusades with no end in site. Basically feminists who like to be the victim.

Also http://lolwp.com/wp-content/uploads/...ai-Lee-Sin.jpg queue sob story, cause no one looks like that. Oh wait its a cartoon and there's nothing wrong with being sexy, and don't give me your opinion about how you don't find that sexy or some other horse****. Being sexually appealing is a positive attribute that any ideal hero or champion would possess, unless they're supposed to look ugly on purpose.
"the extremist feminists will never stop hating on girl characters having breasts larger than b cup and being in shape guys."
Just responding to how they are...in shape?
And yes you have 'sexy' lee sin... but what about hairy olaf, fat urgot, metal morde, skelleton karth, little boy ez, still sexy but different body type varus, and in between lean muscle varus and body builder lee sin you have stocky midweight Talon.
I'm saying all the fem champs look sexy in only one way. There is not a variety of body types.
I also wanted to figure out how 'extremist' was being used.