@IronStylus: I am very disappointed in you and the art team.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

serverny JR

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
You have got to be kidding me...
I can't wait how you will explain us that you are super happy when Marketing Departent decides time has come to make $$$ with 100% sl#tty boobs/butt selling skin for Leona.

Everyone who has brain and basic knowledge of your playerbase demographic will understand why almost every female champion is either sl#tty from get go, or gets sl#tty skin ASAP (like Diana, Riven).

This game will never get female versions of Swain/Singed/Gragas/Urgot, thats it. Because "boobs sell the best to 14-year-old-males".
Feel free to bookmark this post

Angelique

11-18-2012

@Riot staff
I'm very proud of how you handeled the conversations here, and glad to have people like you so involved, and ready to put in your time and effort to not only bring us an amazing game, but explain to us your ideals, motives, and intentions.
Above and beyond. /applause

Akuni

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zertryx View Post
Did you read elises lore? she is a seductress
No, she's one of those leaderpersons you usually see in cults like scientology etc. She didn't lure them in with s.ex but with her personality and her promises. THAT'S what the lore is about. Stop saying women are seductresses as soon as men follow them, there's a thin line to differentiate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ailias View Post
Why are nearly all of the support champs female? Apart from Taric (and I suppose Nunu) they are all female.
To answer that here's a qoute from morello from this thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello
It's not a big part of our decision-making - we tend to choose the gender that fits the archetype we wanna create. While we want character variety, making equal gender characters in a role isn't something that actually matters to the character being cool, nor does it to most of our players.
Reads as: Supports have to be female as male chars can't be ranged healers. Was an answer to the question why there are no male supports besides Taric etc. and especially no ranged ones.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imperfectable View Post
... if you haven't seen the new Devil May Cry game developed by Ninja Theory yet, well, I have some bad news for you...
I lol'ed. Was the reason to not buy the game ontop of not having new strategies or gameplay. Recycled DMC with new protagonist, no thanks imo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slashiroth View Post
Are the homosexuals raging again because boobs? Don't you have pink taric to keep you gays satisfied?
Careful we have a badas.s over here. No really, tell me more about how s.exually frustrated and homophobic you are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vulking View Post
What is your problem with Swain? I can understand Urgot, but Swain? he is cool as hell, his lack of popularity is do to gameplay reasons, not design.
I like the character a lot, only reason I don't play him is because I am a terrible mid and his skill set don't mesh too well with my playing style.
Swain is fine designwise and brings a lot skillwise. People have to learn he's no nuker but a damage over time mage like Vlad who needs to stay in the fray.

Bazlyn

11-18-2012

IronStylus, will you be at PAX East? I want to hug you after reading your posts in this topic.

Asazen

11-18-2012

lol

MrBoomstickESQ

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vulking View Post
What is your problem with Swain? I can understand Urgot, but Swain? he is cool as hell, his lack of popularity is do to gameplay reasons, not design.

I like the character a lot, only reason I don't play him is because I am a terrible mid and his skill set don't mesh too well with my playing style.
I think he was referencing the fact Swain is supposed to be a tactician first and foremost. Usually gameplay would reflect the character's bio and personality, which in this case should be a evil, manipulative and calculating tactician.

But Swain right now is a badass bird demon. I love him as much as the next guy but the only thing I can do to feel even remotely strategic while playing him is managing my mana by using my ult in small bursts and leading with my W's.

Cryswar

11-18-2012

666 downvotes

THE BEAST HAS AWOKEN

Cryswar

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by serverny JR View Post
I can't wait how you will explain us that you are super happy when Marketing Departent decides time has come to make $$$ with 100% sl#tty boobs/butt selling skin for Leona.

Everyone who has brain and basic knowledge of your playerbase demographic will understand why almost every female champion is either sl#tty from get go, or gets sl#tty skin ASAP (like Diana, Riven).

This game will never get female versions of Swain/Singed/Gragas/Urgot, thats it. Because "boobs sell the best to 14-year-old-males".
Feel free to bookmark this post
why are idiots like you even allowed on the internet?

KHDragonn

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsylord View Post
Oh rly?

Teemo needs more skins.

Also...errr nvm. You know.

EDIT:
Reading and absorbing thread. Good conversation folks. Wish I had more to add, but Morello and Stylus have pretty much said everything I wanted to say but better.
Quote:
Teemo needs more skins.
Quote:
Teemo
Quote:
skins
Sooooo..... Penguin Teemo for a Snowdown skin ? =D

IronStylus Pls.

King GrimPhenom

11-18-2012

Historically Mermaids and Sirens were all topless

Your Move OP