This is awkward.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Harrywhat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-18-2012

So last season I was around 760ish elo, then climbed to 1200. But now this season I been putting on my tryhard panties, and I'm around 1500ish elo now (woopeeee!). But I noticed that I'm literally the only one with a silver border on my team, while others have gold/plat/diamond. It's getting to be really, really awkward.. Is there any way possible to get a gold border now? Or am I cursed with this silver border forever and ever?

Because it'd be pretty darn awkward having a silver border and being 2k elo. ;___;
That is, if I ever get to 2k. Huehuehuehe.

violetsandpiper

11-18-2012

It's only awkward if you show up the current 2k elo players. If you lose though, well, make sure you don't.

VV0VV

11-18-2012

nope and haha i went from 900-1334 and now i been so trolled back to 1100

Things get a lot harder 1650+ elo

Harrywhat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by violetsandpiper View Post
It's only awkward if you show up the current 2k elo players. If you lose though, well, make sure you don't.
I did, which was funny. My 2k coworker let me duo with me, and it was pretty funny seeing all Diamond Borders while I was the only one with a silver. I did exceptionally well that match, but it was funny to see people's reactions to my elo after the match. Hahaha,

Niqhtmare x

11-18-2012

to be honest, I feel really really bad for you

why? because people will always be biased when they see your silver border
team morale will go down
mistakes will be blamed on you
etc etc

if you do get super high elo though, play games with a good mindset, and always be kind, even to people who rage at you
people will get used to you being in their elo bracket and they wont have that bias any more

Send Me Lewds

11-18-2012

You won't stay that high of elo. You'll fall. Beginning of the season, elo doesn't mean anything right now.

CommandShockwave

11-18-2012

Pics of tryhard panties pls.

Harrywhat

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadoweprinz View Post
to be honest, I feel really really bad for you

why? because people will always be biased when they see your silver border
team morale will go down
mistakes will be blamed on you
etc etc

if you do get super high elo though, play games with a good mindset, and always be kind, even to people who rage at you
people will get used to you being in their elo bracket and they wont have that bias any more
Yeah, I got that a lot. I main adc, and the things I got the most was:
"Wow learn to cs noob" ~ When I was 3 cs behind their adc.
"omfg this is why you dont duo with your 2k friends" ~ They were mad they got 8 elo when they won. etc. Haha.

I keep a positive attitude, because that is what I learned from S2, that if you rage and cuss your team mates out, it only leads to fighting all game and then having someone afk/troll. It's just better to be nice, and if someone dies, try and keep his morale up, because eventually it will lead to a better team morale and team work. Raging ruins gamesssss,

swilson

11-18-2012

you could tell people you're levelling a smurf, until they get used to you being in the elo bracket

BLUE TEAM LEADER

11-18-2012

if you legitimately play well its not going to matter.