Tira, the Blade of Shurima

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The5lacker

11-21-2012

Bumpin'

The5lacker

11-22-2012

Bumpin'

dragonarrow7

11-22-2012

ults a bit rough, its huge im ok with the cloak lasting and movement being up'd. the extra radius and dmg on the swing is nice as well. the slash cd reduction is nice but idk if its a good idea to make it 2 sec spam, might consider giving it a bonus effect instead like dot from sand in the wounds. the rest of it looks nice though dmg tweaks will probably be needed in game.

i recommend doing some dmg calculations to help with balance, like lvl 1 skills with 10 ap and 60 ad, and then 150 ap and 200 ad with maxed skills.

The5lacker

11-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonarrow7 View Post
ults a bit rough, its huge im ok with the cloak lasting and movement being up'd. the extra radius and dmg on the swing is nice as well. the slash cd reduction is nice but idk if its a good idea to make it 2 sec spam, might consider giving it a bonus effect instead like dot from sand in the wounds. the rest of it looks nice though dmg tweaks will probably be needed in game.

i recommend doing some dmg calculations to help with balance, like lvl 1 skills with 10 ap and 60 ad, and then 150 ap and 200 ad with maxed skills.
I'd prefer to keep it at the slash CD, it allows Tira to jump from person to person while inside of the storm and that's what her Q is all about. Plus, the storm already does a small DoT.

Something I've been meaning to do with all of my champ concepts would be to transfer them to some sort of build simulator and see what they could do, purely number wise. In general, I base their numbers and scaling on champs of similar roles and concepts.

The5lacker

11-24-2012

'Bumpin

The5lacker

11-25-2012

Bumpin'

The5lacker

11-25-2012

Bumpin'

The5lacker

11-29-2012

Bumpin'

The5lacker

12-12-2012

Bumpin'

The5lacker

12-13-2012

Bumpin'