Tira, the Blade of Shurima

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KibaWolf04

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

Very cool! I feel that she will probably be too overpowered though. You'll have to nerf her critical strike damage because you can probably give her 100% critical strike easily without very many items.

Nevrus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

This is a pretty easy to understand concept. My biggest problem is the 20% critical strike chance for one attack from her passive. That means only one out of five uses of it will actually get half of its effect. I suppose with critical strike chance this means she can build 60% crit and get maximum for the start of a fight, but early game that effect would be incredibly inconsistent.

I'd say give her 20% increased critical strike chance UNTIL she gets a critical hit, while keeping the damage boost as a first-attack benefit. This means that both parts of the passive will get use, and when they both combine it will feel even more fantastic.

The5lacker

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevrus View Post
This is a pretty easy to understand concept. My biggest problem is the 20% critical strike chance for one attack from her passive. That means only one out of five uses of it will actually get half of its effect. I suppose with critical strike chance this means she can build 60% crit and get maximum for the start of a fight, but early game that effect would be incredibly inconsistent.

I'd say give her 20% increased critical strike chance UNTIL she gets a critical hit, while keeping the damage boost as a first-attack benefit. This means that both parts of the passive will get use, and when they both combine it will feel even more fantastic.
I'd much rather it stay the way it is, because it's fairly easy to build high critical chance with low items with her, and critical strikes in general are, at a default, unreliable. Even without factoring them in, that's still a nice chunk of bonus damage late game, without being too scary early game.

The5lacker

11-19-2012

Bumpin'

The5lacker

11-20-2012

Bumpin'

The5lacker

11-20-2012

Bumpin'

Unexisted

Unexisted

11-20-2012

how do you guys post pic on thread?

The5lacker

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unexisted View Post
how do you guys post pic on thread?
Manage attachments.

And I highly doubt you'd have much to say if all you wanted to post was a single image that I can't even see through the link. You just trollin'?

The5lacker

11-21-2012

Bumpin'