I'm trying out the new jungle in the pbe

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Deljase

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stonewall008 View Post
Has it been considered to perhaps up the respawn time on the small camps and add more gold to them similar to how it was in season 1?
I'm gonna quote him here and then throw my idea out for you:

What if we got a bonus bounty for clearing the entire set of minions in a camp? This doesn't deter counterjungling, it would promote it.

The bonus bounty for clearing entire camps could be scaled through the entire game to offset lane gold creep as well, without having to readjust the actual reward for each minion. Now all you have to do is tweak the bounty whenever there's a need to readjust 'farmer' class jungler gold gains.

Vegas Dad

11-17-2012

Quote:
I'm going to be trying warwick next.

ww been so nerfed he really wont jungle very well is my bet, they gutted his sustain so bad over time this last round was terrible choice by riot. WW is pretty much poop.

Lord Angry

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BelligerentGnu View Post
I suppose more aggressive, trade-y lanes are fun, but won't this a) decrease the game skill cap and b) push farming laners, like ashe or kog, even further out of the meta?
It will simply change what is 'skilled'. Currently, the most skilled players can keep an enemy at bay, farm a lane and be safe. Maybe now skill is being able to coordinate objective banks every time they respawn by shoving lanes and roaming pre10minutes.

aZnPYTHONaZn

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
We also decreased lane minion gold, meaning most laners will see similar gold, but the difference in 30 CS won't be as big between players. This will also open up more cross-lane ganking.
So does this means that farmers and champs that scale with minions skills like veigar and nasus are going to be a bit weaker? Now if you play adc or mid and get zoned you can go back up via double golems/wraiths. I'm seeing that this is horribly wrong because your jungler wont do as much ganking AND you cant farm as well as your opponent if he decide to zone you out.

Each lane minions are worth about 20~ish golds. If I'm correct 20*30= 600 golds or an extra dorans /long swords.

Haven't play a real game in Pbe myself because of queueing time but from what I'm seeing in stonewall's vids and your comments, I think this is a lot.

acesoflife

11-17-2012

what about olaf?

MerryLane

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
We also decreased lane minion gold, meaning most laners will see similar gold, but the difference in 30 CS won't be as big between players. This will also open up more cross-lane ganking.

The thing is these numbers are easy to adjust, and our expectation is that we'll be changing things a lot after it comes out. Not day-1 (as learning curve is a factor and I don't trust a first-day analysis due to low exposure), but we'll be pretty aggressive.
Thank you, at least this point is not as valable now that I know laners will get hurt too.

I just hope you'll make some junglers able to carry as well as sololaners ^^
(and able to purchase similar items too and not jungling items or supportish ones mandatory)

Stonewall008

11-17-2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhVTTQD8G7Q new jungle god

Noric

11-17-2012

Quote:
But untargetables getting targeted has been stated as a bug no?

Clockworking

11-17-2012

I wish machete build into something for ap's without mana... kat, shen, rumble

TheOneMillion

11-17-2012

Quote:
trolololol