I'm trying out the new jungle in the pbe

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

progenity

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holy Malevolence View Post
Is Akali doable now?
she has always been doable, if you know what I mean

Stonewall008

11-17-2012

bamp

RenĂ mon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-17-2012

I asked before Stonewall, but what do you think of AD Assassins like Zed, Kha'zix, etc in the new jungle?

Vulking

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renàmon View Post
I asked before Stonewall, but what do you think of AD Assassins like Zed, Kha'zix, etc in the new jungle?
Stonewall has a video of Kha'Zix in the jungle.

mambawarrior0

11-17-2012

Try Jax.
He was my first ever jungler, and the second I saw the changes my first thought was "****, Jax is going to be OP."
Great scaling, can ignore basic attacks for 2 seconds, has a tiny bit of AoE damage but can slaughter the big monster in a heartbeat.

Jack Anansi

11-17-2012

Why no Master Yi? He's the quintessential farm jungler.

Stonewall008

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
Stonewall - we've found in internal tests that junglers end up with a lot more gold in most games, but I wanted to see what your experience has been like. Has that been true for your games?
Okay turns out I'm wrong too.

I don't know if the extra gold gain is supposed to be higher after 11 minutes but I ran around as Shyvana just farming nonstop only my jungle.

At exactly 11 minutes (even shows in the footage) I obtained 2825 gold. That prompted me to ask other players to do the same thing but with LIVE Shyvana. They obtained 2800 gold - give or take a few because of inevitable inconsistencies. We basically earned the same amount of gold.

Even if gold gains increase after 11 minutes - I'm sure we both know the jungler won't be allowed to farm uninterrupted at that point (or even before 11 minutes anyways) or the laners will start sapping it themselves.

IS14b4c934b49e2140947ac

11-17-2012

They lied to us stonewall.... they LIED!

(Fix pls.)

Lord Angry

11-17-2012

Stonewall, how about someone with faster season 3 clears? I know shy has great camp clearing, but would someone who bursts the camps faster have a better farming scale because of the respawn times rather than standing around because of their ms steroid, ala shyv?
Also, I wanna know how voli is with a machete, ad runes and his w start?

Morello

Lead Designer

11-17-2012
4 of 5 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stonewall008 View Post
Okay turns out I'm wrong too.

I don't know if the extra gold gain is supposed to be higher after 11 minutes but I ran around as Shyvana just farming nonstop only my jungle.

At exactly 11 minutes (even shows in the footage) I obtained 2825 gold. That prompted me to ask other players to do the same thing but with LIVE Shyvana. They obtained 2800 gold - give or take a few because of inevitable inconsistencies. We basically earned the same amount of gold.

Even if gold gains increase after 11 minutes - I'm sure we both know the jungler won't be allowed to farm uninterrupted at that point (or even before 11 minutes anyways) or the laners will start sapping it themselves.
That's the breakpoint we're using currently since early gold gains aren't bad here - the later game ones are tragically low though. This may need adjustment as we look more, but it's a reasonable starting point.

Additionally, we do expect a bit more gold on "safer" junglers since they disrupt less for ganks.