I'm trying out the new jungle in the pbe

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lord Angry

11-17-2012

Any plans to overview the slappy bros. malphite and nunu?

XphantomX88

11-17-2012

thank you for your input

Vulking

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-17-2012

Any chance of poor Rammus surviving this jungle? he was so crippled on S2 that he was basically killed.

I miss my old jungler armordillo

Eat Orange Be K

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vulking View Post
Any chance of poor Rammus surviving this jungle? he was so crippled on S2 that he was basically killed.

I miss my old jungler armordillo
I touched on this pages back (yes, I know I'm no stonewall, but general trends are still easy to see), but I've seen it come up a few times so I'll put it out there again:

He's just kinda "alright" if not still in bad shape. He's holds with a lot of others in initial clear time, but he will be a case of absolutely needing help/leashing, because he takes a heavy beating. So while it's doable and pretty quick, it's not really safe at all. :/

I also miss the armordillo

BadgerDrool

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-17-2012

So I'm thinking about Large Golem starts and something occurs to me. The base MS boost helps alleviate a lot of issues with clearing that camp....

Large Golems where awkward as they where both isolated and tough. Boots of Speed starts could get you from them to the rest of the jungle more easily but did nothing to aid the tough issue. Thus a non-boots start better cleared Golems but lost time getting back to other camps.

With the MS shift and non-boot starts coming into play. It is proportionally less isolated and plausibly easier then it used to be.

Then factor in the shift in rewards and Single Target junglers...It's quite plausible Golem starts need to be re-explored on certain junglers.

PBE Que is being evil so I sadly can't test any of this out.

Rammus thing: I can't really predict but it does remind me of something. The change in Wraiths makes it so much easier for a jungler to get a nice bunched group. Nautilus takes better advantage of the grouping but it's a cleaner set up regardless. For Rammus the big gain is that he can powerball directly into Big Wraith.

I think Rammus is just going to need some of the nerfs reverted. His capacity for high armor is multiplicative with "takes - dmg from minions/monster" but the amount of that has been reduced significantly. Thus he likely needs to get back a bit of W power to fix that equation.

Lord Angry

11-17-2012

[QUOTE=Eat Orange Be K;31530145]I touched on this pages back (yes, I know I'm no stonewall, but general trends are still easy to see), but I've seen it come up a few times so I'll put it out there again:

He's just kinda "alright" /QUOTE]
"Alright"...
OK.

Ardrovan

11-17-2012

To the guy that was talking about masteries, how many points do you think we have? Is just 30 and your talking 31+ dont know where that came from.

Edit: btw, 0/15/15 taking dmg reduction armor and mov spd from defense and gp10 and starting gold from ultility seems to favor tanky/sustain junglers like mao, i can clear wolves blue wraits red and gank at lv 3 with full hp and 1 pot left in 3:10-3:30, start with machete 5 pots or no pots left machete 4 pots 1 ward

BadgerDrool

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ardrovan View Post
To the guy that was talking about masteries, how many points do you think we have? Is just 30 and your talking 31+ dont know where that came from.

Edit: btw, 0/15/15 taking dmg reduction armor and mov spd from defense and gp10 and starting gold from ultility seems to favor tanky/sustain junglers like mao, i can clear wolves blue wraits red and gank at lv 3 with full hp and 1 pot left in 3:10-3:30, start with machete

::EDIT::
I didn't say +XX anywhere. Where you talking to me?

CoolHandJack

11-17-2012

I know you got a lot of work ahead of you with all these videos, but could you try to sneak in an unconventional AP jungler video? Something like Karthus or Ziggs?

Thanks for all the work you put in.

Ardrovan

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadgerDrool View Post
-A full 31 in Utility could offer some intriguing sustain gains for a Jungler as well as some...

I think Trundle specifically may be worth testing with a 0/9/31 or something like a 4/9/27 build.

^this guy, so yeah you lol.

Edit : Btw on the 0/15/15 mao i was running attspd reds, armor seals, mr per lv blues and mov spd quints