Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Flickering Floating Lifebars?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sohleks

11-15-2012

I just played a dominion game where the floating lifebars above champion and minion heads were mostly gone. Instead they only seemed to appear when I hovered the cursor over the champion. It made it harder the identify enemies on the map and the damage they take without clicking on them. I've never seen this before, but I play dominion rarely (if the map had anything to do with it). Normally I start every game hitting shift-k to remove names above lifebars, and ctrl+f to get ping info in the upper right (undoing these changes had no effect). I don't know if I might have accidently triggered some setting.

Has anyone else experienced this issue?

Edit: I've read that I should include my last R3d log. Or at least try to? How do I know if the file is uploaded? Ahah! Upload far far off to the right.

From what I can tell, an xml file named summonor block failed to load? Sounds kinda like the healthbars. In the directory mentioned there are no such files atm. Is this a fluke, or is there a repair utility I can use? Or will I need to reinstall. Also are those .ini files in there allowed to be messed with?

edit: Removed attachment 12/08/12

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sohleks

11-16-2012

It has only been a fluke, have not seen this occur again.