Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

nidalee visual update - bugs and feedback thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Miirik

11-21-2012

we have any new splash art yet? ^_^

ricklessabandon

qa analyst

11-21-2012

Quote:
Miirik:
we have any new splash art yet? ^_^

no, that's still a little bit further down the line.

Slywick

11-21-2012

Quote:
Conjuring:
Since the first time I played french maid, I notice she looks SO much thinner and taller than the others Nidalee.
She has another base model, as you can see in this image.
Why do you make the difference only with her? :S
She looks so thin in game... Just look at her arms and legs!

http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/5469/comparacionr.png

Lol it's just your eyes playing tricks on you, I see them the same height and size. You know that wearing black also makes you look taller and thinner

King of Daventry

11-21-2012

Quote:
Slywick:
Lol it's just your eyes playing tricks on you, I see them the same height and size. You know that wearing black also makes you look taller and thinner

^ This, black is a very slimming color. Even for someone like me who's a little pudgy.

Arctic Bro

11-21-2012

. . . . - - - - - - - - - - . . . . - - - - - - - - - - -
. .___________ . . . . . .____________
. We love you Riot ) (We love you Riot
._______We love you Riot________
. . .________________________
. . . . . . <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
. . . . . . . . . <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
. . . . . . . . . . . . ❤❤❤❤❤
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .♥♥♥♥
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ♡

ToyBoats

11-21-2012

I think that you should do particles (spear throw, trap) similar to the bewitching skin for all of her skins. For example the pharaoh skins could be sand, the French maid could be smoke, and the standard skin could stay leaves. Not really sure what the leopard nidalee skin could have.

MCXL

11-21-2012

Quote:
Ququroon:
Hey Warkeiser.

I'm trying to look into this, but I'm not able to get this to work. When I throw the spear, it's seen normally, with the spear, green particle, and orange particle. Perhaps it's something relating to your settings? What are your Video settings set to? More information could help me find and fix this.

I agree that I'd rather not have invisible spears flying at me/others if necessary. Those things tend to hurt.

This is related to high latency and skill shots. If you cant see the character throwing the shot from outside vision, there is a delay before your game picks up the shot. I think it has to do with the way the game tries to prevent sight hacks. That's really what makes playing with 100+ ping hard.

Route 34

11-21-2012

i'll make sure bewitching nidalee gets lots of thorough testing! i am really loving this graphic update so far ^^

Vindicator

11-22-2012

Not sure if im posting this on the right thread but, in the normal non pbe server, nidalee's couger spells say they deal 0 damage, is it meant to be like this?

Ixyn Lord

11-22-2012

Um, is she going to get a new voice? It's a little wierd, while on the cougar form you hear no cougar voices, her laugh as a cougar makes no sense, since she doesn't make sound.