Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

nidalee visual update - bugs and feedback thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Maelthorn

11-19-2012

This is just a personal opinion.

But I think her new running animation in her human form looks silly.

Zephyr Elite

11-19-2012

Nid's human form joke when she places her hand on her hip it blended through her skirt.
Spear does not seem to hit right at the edge, it stops short on enemy, even when it seems to hit.
Her bush run animations are not different than her ground run animations - I want them different (also please have more sounds for cougar)

Suggestions:
French maid cougar should have a white bow tied at the end of the tail, just like the human model
Leopard spots should be more outlined darker, and the spots themself faint (like a real leopard's)
Pharaoh Nid's boots should take off the shin guards and design it more like sandals (maybe updated version from the old skin, but not those gigantic shins!)

Sminkle

11-20-2012

I think because her cougar is a little smaller or maybe due to animation, it feels like you're running slower in cougar form. It looks slower than the human form, maybe the cougar leg animations are too slow.

Kuraiko

11-20-2012

i noticed that when a nidalee autoattack flies and you turn into a cougar the cougar does the autoattack animation.
And you can't chain abilities in cougar form as it used to be. Would be nice if that would be possible again
Also, please change the punce, and stop in human form. it looks like nidalee is afraid of something

Conjuring

11-20-2012

Since the first time I played french maid, I notice she looks SO much thinner and taller than the others Nidalee.
She has another base model, as you can see in this image.
Why do you make the difference only with her? :S
She looks so thin in game... Just look at her arms and legs!

http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/5469/comparacionr.png

Dremiist

11-20-2012

Quote:
Ginga:
Since it looks like this thread in PBE has more attention paid to than the actual Art and Audio Feedback forum....

I feel that that the Panther form in her French Maid and Classic skin look way too masculine!
(http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=10) Pharoah Nidalee's catform looks decent.

Also, her R's name is "Aspect of the Cougar", then how come she becomes a Sabertooth Tiger in her rework now? It's now Aspect of the Sabertooth Tiger.

And before anyone want to think they're smart and snarkily reply that animals have no genders, read the thread first.

Look at Shira and Diego from Ice Age. Notice how it's really easy to tell their genders apart. Well at this point, Nidalee looks way more like Diego...in fact she looks more masculine than Diego in her cat form.

edit: Ah crud, 2 minutes late :/

this ^

and also : takedown pounce animation awkward,human form stop and walking animation awkward,javelin toss awesome,swipe awesome,bushwhack awesome(did they fix the bug on the mana cost?),dancing animation (RAWRR <3)

Rush042

11-20-2012

I was noticing a -ton- of invisible spears when I played today. This is a major problem against AP Nidalee.

Dremiist

11-20-2012

yeah she still have a tons of bug,please fix nidalee! : /

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=501818

NotAround

11-20-2012

All of nidalee's animations seem sluggish and slower with her new visuals compared to how they are on live. such as her attack and pounce.

Sagee Prime

11-20-2012

Quote:
Ququroon:
Hey Warkeiser.

I'm trying to look into this, but I'm not able to get this to work. When I throw the spear, it's seen normally, with the spear, green particle, and orange particle. Perhaps it's something relating to your settings? What are your Video settings set to? More information could help me find and fix this.

I agree that I'd rather not have invisible spears flying at me/others if necessary. Those things tend to hurt.

Just an FYI this is a general bug with all skillshots. Not a Nidalee issue alone and can be reproduced with any skillshot such as Morgana's binding.