Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

nidalee visual update - bugs and feedback thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ricklessabandon

qa analyst

11-15-2012

nidalee's visual update is on the pbe!

please post bug reports and feedback here. i'll be reading this thread regularly until her release. i'll also keep a succinct list of 'frequently asked questions' and/or known issues to save everyone the trouble of overly redundant reports.

this is just her first iteration, so not everything is finished. for example:
- no new splash art yet.
- her javelin for basic attacks and javelin toss is always the classic javelin (there will be skin-specific javelin's for french maid, pharaoh, and bewitching).
- her sounds effects aren't yet updated so you may hear some weird things until we patch those out.

as we update the pbe build, i'll edit the above list to reflect her current state.

thanks!
-ricklessabandon

{ frequently asked questions }

Quote:
are the snow bunny, leopard, and/or bewitching skins getting updates too?
yup! they're as far along as the skins in the announcement thread, but generally speaking we don't want to tease skins that players cannot pick up in the store.

Quote:
can we test the snow bunny, leopard, and bewitching skins?
the current plan is to stick with classic, french maid, and pharaoh. i'll look into the possibility of expanding our pbe testing to include more than the ones currently available, but for the time being please assume that they won't be available. they don't have unique animations or particle effects, so there is less (but not zero) value in broadening our public testing efforts to include them.

{ known issues }
Quote:
pharaoh nidalee's cat is entirely blue.

we have a fix for this now.

Quote:
nidalee isn't the same size across all of her skins.

we haven't done a pass for this yet, but we will address it before she ships.

TheEnigmaBlade

11-15-2012

rawr~

Darkstar792

11-15-2012

In the Proving Grounds, Nidalee's auto attacks will appear off the map if you are near the two holes in the bridge.

To repeat:
1. Pick the Proving Grounds
2. Pick Nidalee
3. Auto attack a minion or champion near the wholes in the bridge

This also happens when you attack the first blue tower.

Conjuring

11-15-2012

The only problem is her cougar form guys, is way to small...
Also when you run in cougar form, its like you became smaller in every step, an then grow up again.. o.0

Sorry about my english..

Lame Dude

11-15-2012

As a player who loves to play Nidalee, props on the great remake Riot

Dyshana

11-15-2012

Perhaps it's just me, but her breasts look mismatched (her left being slightly larger/different shaped than the right) on French Maid Nidalee.

I'm a bit obsessive about asymmetric details. S@20 also has a model viewer screenshot that shows this pretty clearly.

Lame Dude

11-15-2012

Quote:
Dyshana:
Perhaps it's just me, but her breasts look mismatched (her left being slightly larger/different shaped than the right) on French Maid Nidalee.

I'm a bit obsessive about asymmetric details. S@20 also has a model viewer screenshot that shows this pretty clearly.

dafuq

ToyBoats

11-15-2012

Are the projectile animations going to be updated for each skin? because they still use the default spear projectile animation on her other skins.

ricklessabandon

qa analyst

11-15-2012

Quote:
ToyBoats:
Are the projectile animations going to be updated for each skin? because they still use the default spear projectile animation on her other skins.

yes, they'll be updated on skins with unique javelins.

Dyshana

11-15-2012

Quote:
Lame Dude:
dafuq

/Shrug. I'm an art student and things such as asymmetry stand out to me. No need to be rude sir.