Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Champion & Skin Sale: A Haunting Guise

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KaiFleur

11-16-2012

Finally, Tango Eve :3

PhoOniAzn

Recruiter

11-16-2012

Quote:
Kadmas:
The Skin Sale Checklist (Post Update for 11/12/2012)
Originally Created by Shingo Monster.
Edited and Modified by Coreporeal.

PLEASE TAKE NOTICE:
This post has been created to inform potential skin buyers of the possibility of recently released skins that may be featured in an upcoming sale. Newly released skins may go on sale as early as three months after public release; however, this is all subject to change. With the exception of Limited-Edition and Legendary-status skins, every skin released before May 23rd has received a sale prior to the latest skin sale announcement, or has been placed in the "unofficial" skin sale Blacklist. The next sale may contain at least 1 skin from the list below.

■ May 23: Lord Darius (975 RP), Blackthorn Morgana (975 RP), Tyrant Swain (975 RP).
■ May 28: Sad Robot Amumu (975 RP), Darkflame Shyvana (975 RP).
■ May 30: Glaive Warrior Pantheon (975 RP).
■ June 06: Soul Reaver Draven (975 RP).
■ July 07: Full Metal Jayce (975 RP).
■ July 09: Panda Teemo, (975 RP), Augmented Singed (975 RP).
■ July 11: Glacial Malphite (975 RP), Foxfire Ahri (975 RP).
■ July 13: Scorched Earth Xerath (975 RP), Infernal Alistar (975 RP).
■ July 19: Mythic Cassiopeia (975 RP).
■ July 24: Wildfire Zyra (975 RP), Muay Thai Lee Sin (975 RP).
■ July 27: Rageborn Mundo (975 RP).
■ Aug. 07: Dark Valkyrie Diana (975 RP).
■*Aug. 16: Full Metal Rammus (975 RP).

All skins not listed here have been placed on sale before, are currently on sale now or have just been announced to be going on sale in a couple of days. The only exceptions to these rules are either Limited-Edition or Legendary-status skins. "Blacklisted" skins are still eligible for skin sales.
With this in mind, it is advisable that you don't buy these skins unless you really want them NOW. (If that's the case, don't complain if you bought it and it happens to go on sale shortly afterwards).

edit: for the lulz

Thanks for the info that really helpful now i just wait for them to be on sale to but like half of those skin, and some of the champ this week are great like ezreal cause everyone like him, he so popular in the current meta in US

Map Awareness

Recruiter

11-16-2012

Tango Eve on sale for my birthday? I love you too, Riot.

DaedricChampion

11-16-2012

hey look tango eve. too bad im not gonna buy her though since im happy having 0 rp

Vulking

11-16-2012

A friend of mine is gonna be so mad, he just bought Warlord Shen a couple of days ago.

Cest MADNESS

11-16-2012

Quote:
Mashkov:
what a troll sale!!!! i just bought kass with RP recently and u guys put him for sale couple days after laaaaaaameee

Why would you buy him with RP in the first place? RP is better for skins unless there's a sale. Also they always do sales on the weekend, so you should have waited.

iHAWAII

11-16-2012

Ezreal on sale <3 ^_^

mexicanfatchode

11-16-2012

**** u riot no diana ***** dick suck it *****es noobs go **** ur self ***** dumb****

vicidecypress

11-16-2012

i just bought warlord Shen 4 days ago wow lol :C who would of thought that 4 days later he would be on sale

Judas Priest

11-16-2012

This Eve's skin is terrible.