Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Game][Minor] Wards and HUD

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ChronusLegends

11-15-2012

Bug: Wards sounds.
Priority: Minor(?).

Note/How to reproduce:
Don't know if it's intended, but when you place Sightstone's wards they make no 'placement' sounds.

Bug: Some menu HUDs
Priority: Minor/Medium.

Note/How to reproduce:
The game ESC menus and some like C (champion info) are kinda buggy and have some weird green background.

UPDATE: here's a few more bugs I found a while:

Bug: Jungle minions attacking stuff
Priority: Medium/Major

Note/How to reproduce:
Jungle minions will start attacking stuff when you put it right near then, I got it mostly (and easier) with wards, when you place it right near then they'll change aggro and attack the ward once before it goes into stealth (and then start to attack the nearest target again).

Note:
It's really hard to check it's CD just by looking on your items, because the icon is already blue so it doesn't change much.
Also, it doesn't say it's range on the tooltip nor have a range indicator, so it's kinda difficult to know it's real range. :P

Bigbadabruin

Assistant Product Manager

11-15-2012

Quote:
ChronusLegends:
Bug: Wards sounds.
Priority: Minor(?).

Don't know if it's intended, but when you place Sightstone's wards they make no sounds.

Bug: Menu's HUD
Priority: Minor/Medium.

The game ESC menus and some like C (champion info) are kinda buggy and have some weird green background.

The green menus are, unfortunately missing a texture and we're totally fixing it. But we made the decision to ship it in order to get the PBE patch out to you guys so you can play with the new Season 3 stuff.

ChronusLegends

11-15-2012

Quote:
Bigbadabruin:
The green menus are, unfortunately missing a texture and we're totally fixing it. But we made the decision to ship it in order to get the PBE patch out to you guys so you can play with the new Season 3 stuff.

Oh ~
Nice to know, as no one else was replying/talking much about this one I was starting to think the problem was on my side. :P
Thank you for the great effort you guys are putting into it, and I hope everything goes smoothly!

Btw, I'm updating with some more bugs/explaning others better as I'm playing.

Bigbadabruin

Assistant Product Manager

11-15-2012

Nope, we got you covered on this one. And thank you so much, we're all really excited to get these features out to you guys!

We love to hear your feedback and totally appreciate all the effort you guys put in as well!

ChronusLegends

11-15-2012

Quote:
Bigbadabruin:
Nope, we got you covered on this one. And thank you so much, we're all really excited to get these features out to you guys!

We love to hear your feedback and totally appreciate all the effort you guys put in as well!

It's a pleasure! Some of us just love being able to helping and making a better environment for the community as a whole. (: