#1 Mordekaiser Guide

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blinzer

Senior Member

10-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cenerae View Post
Apologies.

Is it better now?
love it


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JarL

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blinzer View Post
the masteries are fundamental to let you do enough damage to be relevant in a team fight, especially later on. this versatility is what allowed me to beat pretty much any top player in games where both teams were great players, and it is what you will never understand as long as you have a superiority complex going on.

I TOLD YOU ONCE YOU SON OF A ***** I'M THE BEST THERE'S EVER BEEN \m/_
Let me enlighten you on why Havoc is NOT a good mastery. Havoc increases your BASE damage by 5% and ends up being a trivial amount of damage. If you actually paid attention to how much damage you were doing during your jungling you would have realized this. There is a reason that no top ELO players will touch 21 points into offense. You either spec 9/10/11 or 9/0/21 (to jungle as mord).

Secondly, if you are so concerned about your "team fight" damage then you would be using MPEN marks.

Lastly, yes I have had the unfortunate displeasure of playing you (and beating you badly) while listening to you blame your entire team and talk **** the entire game. You claim to be a good jungler, but you make no effort to ward dragon. Of course you will try to downplay your ignorance to warding, but any good jungler knows that early game wards are their responsibility. If you made it to high ELO, it was a fluke and nothing else. Not only are you an average player, but you are a ******bag on top of it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SuperiorMale

Senior Member

10-08-2010

League of Legends is serious business


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blinzer

Senior Member

10-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by JarL View Post
Let me enlighten you on why Havoc is NOT a good mastery. Havoc increases your BASE damage by 5% and ends up being a trivial amount of damage. If you actually paid attention to how much damage you were doing during your jungling you would have realized this. There is a reason that no top ELO players will touch 21 points into offense. You either spec 9/10/11 or 9/0/21 (to jungle as mord).

Secondly, if you are so concerned about your "team fight" damage then you would be using MPEN marks.

Lastly, yes I have had the unfortunate displeasure of playing you (and beating you badly) while listening to you blame your entire team and talk **** the entire game. You claim to be a good jungler, but you make no effort to ward dragon. Of course you will try to downplay your ignorance to warding, but any good jungler knows that early game wards are their responsibility. If you made it to high ELO, it was a fluke and nothing else. Not only are you an average player, but you are a ******bag on top of it.
idk "increase physical and magic damage by 5%" sounds pretty not like what you said to me

i also have the pleasure of informing you that you are bad

bai


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

danielctin14

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Member

10-09-2010

this is a nice thread...

if only we could discuss about strategy and not who's the best


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gazow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blinzer View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zU4zlNH_Hg

and a hint at why my rank dropped from 1800 to 1550
you didnt have enough maladies! lol



also any jungle build that relies on ganking them at lizard, or trying to gank without ignite/cc is fail


also, i didnt know dieing and getting your teamates killed while bringing nothing to the table for the match because you put an exceptional laner in the jungler who isnt really capable of ganking makes you number1.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Perey

Senior Member

10-09-2010

You people are phucking stupid


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cyricist

Member

10-09-2010

Wow, how come none of you acknowledged the OPs totally random, yet ****ing awesome, Charlie Daniels lyrics?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blinzer

Senior Member

10-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perey View Post
You people are phucking stupid
i never thought somebody would would have the balls to back me up on this going against the flow

high 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyricist View Post
Wow, how come none of you acknowledged the OPs totally random, yet ****ing awesome, Charlie Daniels lyrics?
because of the reason stated above


12