#1 Mordekaiser Guide

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blinzer

10-06-2010

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zU4zlNH_Hg

and a hint at why my rank dropped from 1800 to 1550

Arkzus

10-07-2010

Wow so, what to say about this. First of all, it's ****. Don't jungle with Morde, ever. He is far too good of a laner to be put into the jungle. Also, going by your video, Morde seems pretty bad at it. You had to use 5 potions just to make 1 jungle run, and not even a complete one at that. And you not only chose completely worthless runes for your marks, but you went 21/0/9 which is the last mastery spec you should be doing, and you did not take Ignite. Ignite is a must on Morde, I shouldn't have to explain why.

Edit: Hmm, troll senses tingling...I wonder...Perhaps I've been had?

Zylina

10-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkzus View Post
Wow so, what to say about this. First of all, it's ****. Don't jungle with Morde, ever. He is far too good of a laner to be put into the jungle. Also, going by your video, Morde seems pretty bad at it. You had to use 5 potions just to make 1 jungle run, and not even a complete one at that. And you not only chose completely worthless runes for your marks, but you went 21/0/9 which is the last mastery spec you should be doing, and you did not take Ignite. Ignite is a must on Morde, I shouldn't have to explain why.

This.

Including edit ^_^

Slippi

10-07-2010

He's not even trolling, he said himself that he screwed up.

Blinzer

10-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkzus View Post

well you're pretty good old son, just sit down in that chair right there let me SHOW YOU HOW IT'S DONE

lol@randomfag trying to tell #1 how to play the character

i don't even need to look you up or play against you to know you're bad(oh that's right your elo probably is way too low to ever find me in a match anyways)

but just to keep the facts straight here, i used 4 pots to do my entire jungle minus lizard, just in time(actually 7 seconds early) to kill warwick at his lizard and take it, and do warwick's jungle, almost gank sona which would've succeeded if vlad didn't suck complete balls, i b-ed with a pot left after chasing sona down. that's more than a complete jungle run, i outplayed warwick by KILLING HIM in his own jungle, denied his golems leaving him a level lower, made him lose time, stole his red, gave trist red(which got us a kill), put myself 3 steps ahead of him, and so many more things that you overlooked but do matter in top elo where i play(or used to before i gave up on ranked). i've laned with mordekaiser before and it really is ezmode since i farm 99% minions(good times vs theoddone up top mordekaiser vs sion, 307 minion kills vs 297 25 minutes into the game or something like that i think it was, and no kills/deaths from either), but it really depends on the counter composition you need for that particular match. If you need stuns on the team, let someone else jungle. If you have good stunners and damagers, take the jungle and shut down their jungle.

now back to me lecturing you

bad mordekaisers like you need ignite because they don't know when they have to ult, so they pop ignite ult when the enemy has 30% hp to make themselves feel better about themselves, while i can steal baron(which i have done various times to make us win), dragon, and buffs from the enemy and get the clone anyways by pinging the character lol. mordekaiser is a tank which can magical carry early game, physical carry lategame, and the masteries are fundamental to let you do enough damage to be relevant in a team fight, especially later on. this versatility is what allowed me to beat pretty much any top player in games where both teams were great players, and it is what you will never understand as long as you have a superiority complex going on.

I TOLD YOU ONCE YOU SON OF A ***** I'M THE BEST THERE'S EVER BEEN \m/_

omgwtflolbbl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2010

You're relying on the 21 points in offence to "do enough damage to be relevant in a team fight"? The magic penetration is a pretty obvious no brainer for Mordekaiser as more magic pen = more damage done + more shield, but to say that 5% damage thanks to havoc is what gives you the damage to stay relevant is kind of odd. Especially when you could be getting items that give you a mix of CDR and magic pen for more damage and a much stronger shield instead of just straight up defense and health. Also, how are you calling yourself a late game physical carry without actually getting any physical attack items? All you have are your runes, as far as I can tell. I don't see you getting any damage items.

Blinzer

10-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by omgwtflolbbl View Post
You're relying on the 21 points in offence to "do enough damage to be relevant in a team fight"?

Especially when you could be getting items that give you a mix of CDR and magic pen for more damage and a much stronger shield instead of just straight up defense and health.

Also, how are you calling yourself a late game physical carry without actually getting any physical attack items? All you have are your runes, as far as I can tell. I don't see you getting any damage items.
1. yes

2. because when you're constantly cc-ed in a fight like i am you have time to fill up your shield

3. l. o. l.

Cenerae

10-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by omgwtflolbbl View Post
You're relying on the 21 points in offence to "do enough damage to be relevant in a team fight"? The magic penetration is a pretty obvious no brainer for Mordekaiser as more magic pen = more damage done + more shield, but to say that 5% damage thanks to havoc is what gives you the damage to stay relevant is kind of odd. Especially when you could be getting items that give you a mix of CDR and magic pen for more damage and a much stronger shield instead of just straight up defense and health. Also, how are you calling yourself a late game physical carry without actually getting any physical attack items? All you have are your runes, as far as I can tell. I don't see you getting any damage items.
You become a late game physical carry with Morde when you stack sunfire capes, obviously.

Blinzer

10-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cenerae View Post
You become a late game physical carry with Morde when you stack sunfire capes, obviously.
exaaaactly, see this guy knows what i'm talkin about, you're missing one thing though

Cenerae

10-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blinzer View Post
delete this now, it was much funnier before, he doesn't deserve to know anyways
Apologies.

Is it better now?