Who else think Shooters(Halo4, CoD) are pieces of **** ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Son4t4 Arctica

11-15-2012

Im tired of the hype CoD and Halo received in the western area. Im a big fan of RPG's and all the good memories i have from gaming is from games like FF4-10, Chrono Cross, Trigger, LotD, Tales of series, etc.

Why ? Because they actually have a story and characters you care about.

Shooters is all about killing people all day, Im trying to understand the hype but I cant, i just simply cant ....

EncrustedAnchor

11-15-2012

Halo 4 is awesome CoD isn't nuff said

HunterHagen

11-15-2012

Everyone has their own personal interests. I like a wide variety of genres, including the rpgs you've stated above.
Lots of people like arcade type shooters. Immediate fun and easy to pick up.... sounds a lot like League of Legends, wouldn't you say?

Also, I have more faith in Treyarch than I do in Activision, just saying. And to be fair, Call of Duty was a great game.
I would give Halo a chance if Microsoft allows it to port to the PS3.

Croryuzen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

Why do you hate what you don't understand?

I don't play them too much but I do find them fun and entertaining, just doesn't fall under my wheelhouse.

Son4t4 Arctica

11-15-2012

Come on Riot why u have to move the thread.... People answer more on General Discussion ..... plz

PurpleBlitz

11-15-2012

I like halo for the story, never liked CoD when johnson died I felt bad, when forges died i felt bad and when jorge died I felt bad. I for one care about the characters, i'm not asking you to simply a difference of opinion. Also you don't need to understand the hype. if u like, it like it if not, not

Guy Deathscare

11-15-2012

Halo is nothing but a hype cash cow machine who's company gets its reviewers paid to get high 9s

Son4t4 Arctica

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy Deathscare View Post
Halo is nothing but a hype cash cow machine who's company gets its reviewers paid to get high 9s
Sad but true

UrsaMinor

11-15-2012

@OP
You're obviously into different games (single player RPG), so your opinion doesn't matter.

I played FPS games when I was a teenager with my friends. It was a blast. These new games are no different. They may have little single player replay value/gametime, but the multiplayer is where they're strong. And that's what matters. I do agree that they sell the same game over and over though. That part sux.

FlynnOFlenniken

11-15-2012

I like shooters and rpg's and LoL. I like everything. :\