Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Who else think Shooters(Halo4, CoD) are pieces of **** ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SinatraZ

11-15-2012

Im tired of the hype CoD and Halo received in the western area. Im a big fan of RPG's and all the good memories i have from gaming is from games like FF4-10, Chrono Cross, Trigger, LotD, Tales of series, etc.

Why ? Because they actually have a story and characters you care about.

Shooters is all about killing people all day, Im trying to understand the hype but I cant, i just simply cant ....

EncrustedAnchor

11-15-2012

Halo 4 is awesome CoD isn't nuff said

HunterHagen

11-15-2012

Everyone has their own personal interests. I like a wide variety of genres, including the rpgs you've stated above.
Lots of people like arcade type shooters. Immediate fun and easy to pick up.... sounds a lot like League of Legends, wouldn't you say?

Also, I have more faith in Treyarch than I do in Activision, just saying. And to be fair, Call of Duty was a great game.
I would give Halo a chance if Microsoft allows it to port to the PS3.

Croryuzen

11-15-2012

Why do you hate what you don't understand?

I don't play them too much but I do find them fun and entertaining, just doesn't fall under my wheelhouse.

SinatraZ

11-15-2012

Come on Riot why u have to move the thread.... People answer more on General Discussion ..... plz

PurpleBlitz

11-15-2012

I like halo for the story, never liked CoD when johnson died I felt bad, when forges died i felt bad and when jorge died I felt bad. I for one care about the characters, i'm not asking you to simply a difference of opinion. Also you don't need to understand the hype. if u like, it like it if not, not

Guy Deathscare

11-15-2012

Halo is nothing but a hype cash cow machine who's company gets its reviewers paid to get high 9s

SinatraZ

11-15-2012

Quote:
Guy Deathscare:
Halo is nothing but a hype cash cow machine who's company gets its reviewers paid to get high 9s

Sad but true

UrsaMinor

11-15-2012

@OP
You're obviously into different games (single player RPG), so your opinion doesn't matter.

I played FPS games when I was a teenager with my friends. It was a blast. These new games are no different. They may have little single player replay value/gametime, but the multiplayer is where they're strong. And that's what matters. I do agree that they sell the same game over and over though. That part sux.

FlynnOFlenniken

11-15-2012

I like shooters and rpg's and LoL. I like everything. :\