Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Nami - bug report thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mr Mystical

11-17-2012

something is wrong with her mana use, she's sucking so much mana that it appears the mana cost vs what's being taken from her is bugged.

Riot jayway

Associate QA Analyst

11-17-2012

Quote:
Ashurion:
[Game][Minor?] Using E on yourself

When I use my E on myself I lose speed for a second, while I was hoping to gain speed from her passive.

Hrm... 2nd report so far I've seen. Do you have more accurate repro steps? What rank of E? Do you have other movement speed effects like jayce gate or anything?

Quote:
KnightOblivion:
Saw this earlier but its still present in the current build.
W is costing between 3x and 2x its posted mana cost.

double mana costs have been noted thanks!

Quote:
WeezelD:
Just did some testing with Nami and found two items.

#1 - If you try and self+smart cast her W it doesn't work. The expectation would be that it would target you first, heal, and then bounce to enemy. I know that it's a choice between targets, but the self+smart should override that, as long as the spells sees "self" as a valid target

#2 - Nami's E does it's bonus magic damage to structures. Not sure if this was intended, as bonus magic is weird on a case by case basis.. I watched the health of the turret drop quicker when it was used.. if you watch the popup colors saying how much damage was being done though, it didnt appear to match the actual bonus dmg.. in other words, the bonus dmg came off the health, but didn't show in a popup color.

#1 gonna try out. #2 noted, thanks

Quote:
Wicked Lulu Bot:
I noticed a few times using her ult, that some people aren't knocked up, damaged or slowed, even though they're clearly hit by the wave. It happened a few times my last match, no one had a spell shield or banshee's either. It seemed to only happen if they were hit by the edge of the wave, at the end of the wave, or even right in front of me as I cast it.
It seems the enemy has to be in the middle of the skill shot indicator- width and length wise- for it to work properly.

Gonna try this out. Thanks

Reset Button

11-17-2012

Nami's W is bugged again at rank 5 instead of costing 120 it cost 250

How to repoduce:
Choose Nami
Press W
????
Profit

Tseng88

11-17-2012

I was playing Nami against a Nami in bot lane. I saw the enemy Nami drop the mastery gifted invisble ward into our side's bottom bush. The game froze and crashed, and I got a bugsplat message. After reconnecting it appears a few of my allies and enemies experienced something similar. Don't know if this has to do with Nami or the mastery ward.

Riot jayway

Associate QA Analyst

11-17-2012

Quote:
Tseng88:
I was playing Nami against a Nami in bot lane. I saw the enemy Nami drop the mastery gifted invisble ward into our side's bottom bush. The game froze and crashed, and I got a bugsplat message. After reconnecting it appears a few of my allies and enemies experienced something similar. Don't know if this has to do with Nami or the mastery ward.

The mastery ward (explorer ward) currently crashes the game. This has been noted, thanks!

Rufen

Recruiter

11-17-2012

Quote:
Riot jayway:
Hrm... 2nd report so far I've seen. Do you have more accurate repro steps? What rank of E? Do you have other movement speed effects like jayce gate or anything?

double mana costs have been noted thanks!

#1 gonna try out. #2 noted, thanks

Gonna try this out. Thanks

To reiterate, I meant the edges of the wave AND the end edge of the wave; the head of the wave I guess.

Super Explosion

11-17-2012

Quote:
Riot jayway:
The mastery ward (explorer ward) currently crashes the game. This has been noted, thanks!

That's actually pretty funny.

"Oh yeah?!", jam a ward into the soil, and wipe everyone off the Rift.

Rejuvination

11-18-2012

doesn't happen every time, but in an ARAM i just played, Nami's ult hit me as Vlad during Sanguine pool once. the pool actually got knocked into the air. the other times it was either dodged or i did'nt have pool up.

Evangelene

11-18-2012

Not sure if its a bug or just the animation in general but her ult seemed to not show properly at times when i was playing against a friend, if its just the animation ,aybe consider putting something like the sharks from her joke/ taunt (just to make it a little more visable and dodgable seeing as its so long ranged)

Oh and im sure it's been noted (And i do apologize if it belongs on a different thread) But her Q hasnt been hitting unless the enemies are very much in the centre of the circle.

Le Mad Pierrot

11-18-2012

Not sure if this is a bug with just Nami or other champions but buying in the shop will occasionally just not work. I've only experienced it with her so far trying to get a Philo Stone and Emblem of Valor, I think. Maybe pots too?

To repro, go to shop, choose item, double click, nothing happens. Allies dying or getting annoyed with you not in lane may also occur.