Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Nami - bug report thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ashurion

11-16-2012

[Game][Minor?] Using E on yourself

When I use my E on myself I lose speed for a second, while I was hoping to gain speed from her passive.

KnightOblivion

11-16-2012

Saw this earlier but its still present in the current build.
W is costing between 3x and 2x its posted mana cost.

WeezelD

Recruiter

11-16-2012

Just did some testing with Nami and found two items.

#1 - If you try and self+smart cast her W it doesn't work. The expectation would be that it would target you first, heal, and then bounce to enemy. I know that it's a choice between targets, but the self+smart should override that, as long as the spells sees "self" as a valid target

#2 - Nami's E does it's bonus magic damage to structures. Not sure if this was intended, as bonus magic is weird on a case by case basis.. I watched the health of the turret drop quicker when it was used.. if you watch the popup colors saying how much damage was being done though, it didnt appear to match the actual bonus dmg.. in other words, the bonus dmg came off the health, but didn't show in a popup color.

Valenten

11-16-2012

when i was playing Nami last game i had noticed that my movement speed would fluxuate from 375 to 400 randomly when i wasnt near anyone. i had sorc boots and no movement quints. sometimes it would happen while not in combat randomly as well so i dont think it was the wanderer mastery but it could be attributed to that. but as i mentioned it happened while out of combat while just roaming around.

PhantomPiro

11-16-2012

[Game][Minor?] Cannot self-cast Kage's Last Breath and Mikael's Crucible by key-bind
Haven't tested out any other items that can be self-casted.

Repro Steps:
1. Purchase Kage's Last Breath/Mikael's Crucible
2. Self cast by using key binds (does not work)
3. Self cast by using the item, then clicking on self (does work)

DeathScavenger

11-17-2012

SEVERE BUG!!!!
jungle camps will attack things they aren't supposed to (example... jarvan's flag)
saw it on stonewall's jungle video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HGrUbPO9Ro&feature=g-high-u

Colere

11-17-2012

her auto attack animation seems pretty poor. pretty odd delay before it hits.

Alfiex

11-17-2012

Her splash looks weird and the quality seems bad.

Rufen

Recruiter

11-17-2012

I noticed a few times using her ult, that some people aren't knocked up, damaged or slowed, even though they're clearly hit by the wave. It happened a few times my last match, no one had a spell shield or banshee's either. It seemed to only happen if they were hit by the edge of the wave, at the end of the wave, or even right in front of me as I cast it.
It seems the enemy has to be in the middle of the skill shot indicator- width and length wise- for it to work properly.

Mark of Iures

11-17-2012

[Game][Minor]-Particle Glitches

Description- Occasionally when I played Shen, and Corki I noticed really odd particle problems with Ki strike and Phosphorus Bomb. There were really low resolution fiery particles on the bomb, and the fi strike created cube shaped yellow particles that were again really low resolution.