Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Nami - bug report thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SupahMonkiee

11-20-2012

Glad that everyone saw that delay on her ult. Glad I'm not crazy.

>.<

Natsiya Waya

11-21-2012

Played her in a bot match just now, tried going 0cs build starting with charm+rejuve bead+pots-->philo stone,
never got the +9 mana regen from philo, my mana regen stayed at 4.4 the whole match. not sure if it's limited to Nami, but was last match b4 bed so no time for further testing till later.

Cloner Stive

11-21-2012

[Game][Minor] Nami's tail clips through the ground while channeling on Dominion

While capturing a point, the animation for Nami's channeling causes her tail to clip through the ground as it waves.

1. Choose Nami on Dominion match
2. Have Nami capture any point
3. Watch as her tail rapidly vanishes through the ground
4. This occurs 100% of the time

Repliku

11-21-2012

That feel when no red read what you had to say about Nami's ult.

Riot jayway

Associate QA Analyst

11-21-2012

Quote:
Repliku:
I don't know if it's a bug or a feature, but my friend could shunpo out of the ult with Kata when he was being knocked up.

I tried this out, couldn't repro. What rate are you getting this at?

EDIT: Okay, nvmd got it. Gonna see what Classick thinks about the interaction.

Erela

11-21-2012

Not too sure if posted yet, BUT!

i have yet to be able to repro this 100% of the time, however,

When i kill an enemy with her Q, it occasionally changes the map from its regular layout and theme, and the ground and everything gets this Sea Green Hue, it lasts a few seconds, appearing to be until the stun effect of her Q would've worn off normally. it's extremely weird.

Mr Rusty Zipper

11-22-2012

namis picture is showing a little image in the top left corner that looks to be a broken image on character select.

SDT 3rdwrldmrshl

11-22-2012

Nami's Q doesn't always hit everyone that is inside the green circle indicating where the area of effect is. I've noticed this mostly when a champ is on the edge of her Q and they don't get hit. Also, in my opinion, the AOE area of her Q is rather small making it rather ineffective without pinpoint aim. Someone with 400 move speed could easily run out of it no matter if it were placed where they were going or right on top of them while they were standing still. Although if it didnt have such a long animation and you made it like Trundle's Pillar of Filth I think the small area would be more liveable. Have Nami pull a bubble up as if it were coming out of the ground and then it would lift everyone in the area. If you dont like that idea though, i suggest a slightly larger AOE area. Thanks!

namora

11-22-2012

I know this isn't quite a bug, but I think the feature would be amazingly useful for nami as a support and it seems like a clever mechanic to add. Instead of having the damage from nami's W claim a kill on an enemy in range if you use it on an ally to heal them, it should claim an assist. I find a lot of times when I'm playing nami, I'll accidentally steal a kill when all I meant to do is heal my ally. If you cast it specifically on an enemy champion though, it should give you the kill.
Idk if this a great idea or a terrible idea, I don't want to take away nami's ability to play another lane, but at the same time, as a support, when we're bottom lane, or in a team fight, and my ally is about to die, and the enemy they're fighting is about to die, and I heal my ally, I accidentally ks them. similar to how leona can't activate her own passive and it gives assists instead of kills(when the both the passive and killshot are available).

an example would be heal an ally near a opponent who is near death and get an assist and if there's another low health enemy nearby you'll get another assist if they die or if there's another ally near by they won't get an assist, they'll just be healed.
Cast the ability on an opponent for a kill, if an ally is nearby it heals them but doesn't give an assist, but if it goes on to kill another opponent, you get the kill and they get an assist.

Oyster

11-22-2012

Her ultimate is a fire wave sometimes!