Stuck in reconnect screen

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Humantetris

11-15-2012

Shortly after the 11/15 "busy server" period around 11 PM or so (server time), I logged in and started a normal queue. I cancelled the queue 50 seconds later and got the "champ selection is imminent" message. However, it still let me cancel it and I was not given the option to accept or reject the match.

The problem starts here. About a minute later I tried to start the queue again and it said I couldn't because I was already assigned to a game. I reloaded the client and now it gives me the you-have-left-a-game reconnect screen (note: I never once saw the champ select screen during this time). When I press the button, it turns grey but otherwise nothing else happens and I am eventually forced to close the client.

What on earth happened, and how can I fix it?

Humantetris

11-15-2012

Just saw 2 other threads on the topic. Guess I'll watch those. Wish I could close this thread myself.

OctaSteve

11-15-2012

There's a lot of threads on this. It's...aggravating. It's reminding me of "Error Code 37."

caoticrevenge222

11-15-2012

Yeah, Im having the same problem. Me and a buddy where in Que forever and then the que popped. After it popped nothing happend, like it was disbanded. Then it kicked me and my friend from que, told us that we where in a game. We reopen the client, and have to reconnect.... -.- I just lost the game before this too, I must attain a win!!!!

Dilbaba1

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by caoticrevenge222 View Post
Yeah, Im having the same problem. Me and a buddy where in Que forever and then the que popped. After it popped nothing happend, like it was disbanded. Then it kicked me and my friend from que, told us that we where in a game. We reopen the client, and have to reconnect.... -.- I just lost the game before this too, I must attain a win!!!!
The same exact thing is happening to me and my friend!!!! Every single thing that happened to you is happening to us :/

martypants

11-15-2012

having the same problem

martypants

11-15-2012

having the same problem here for about 3 hours.

GruntiIda

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-16-2012

Same problem here. Joined a game and the client seemed to freeze at the end of champion select. I closed out and tried re-logging and have been stuck at the "Game abandoned" reconnect screen for about an hour and a half now.

TheBlackBudha

12-19-2012

im really frustrated !!!!!