How can I transfer my characters across accounts?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Taig

10-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeesterWaffles View Post
If they allowed you to do this, you could faceroll noobs 24/7, hence, not allowed to do it.
yes because me getting facerolled by lvl 30 people is ok

David12596

10-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taig View Post
yes because me getting facerolled by lvl 30 people is ok
and you ruining some new players first experience to the game because you are way better then them is much better? How would you feel to play your first game and have no chance in it because someone wants to "pwn some noobs".

If you are playing with high elo friends then that is the reason you are getting paired with high lvl people. Try playing solo que and see if the skill lvl of the enemy's and/or your teammates are different.

Taig

10-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by David12596 View Post
and you ruining some new players first experience to the game because you are way better then them is much better? How would you feel to play your first game and have no chance in it because someone wants to "pwn some noobs".
lol you say this as if one of the other million things wrong with this game and the community wont turn new players off

again plz tell me why me fighting lower level people i have a chance against is any worse than me being put up against lvl 30s who obviously have no life and stomp me every game. u cant.

ADyingWren

10-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taig View Post
lol you say this as if one of the other million things wrong with this game and the community wont turn new players off

again plz tell me why me fighting lower level people i have a chance against is any worse than me being put up against lvl 30s who obviously have no life and stomp me every game. u cant.
We of course totally need more people like you screwing around with new players.

/s

Again, you should not be being queued against level 30s if you're not up to par unless you've been doing arranged teams with your friend. So stop doing that, let your hidden normal elo crash and burn and then you'll start playing with others at your level. Believe it or not there are also other 20-30s who aren't terribly good at the game.

If you really aren't getting the game after a few hundred games you should probably look elsewhere rather than poison lol by smurfing.