How can I transfer my characters across accounts?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Taig

10-06-2010

Well I'm tired of losing all the time, I win one game maybe every week or two. I keep fighting lvl 30's. My friend who plays LoL says that you can make a new accounts and fight people who are lower level. I want to do this but I don't have my characters such as kogmaw on a new account. How can I move them from one account to another so I can face the lower lvls without having to grind IP to buy my character?

Commander Yordle

10-06-2010

You cant.

Crashbolt

10-06-2010

There is no way.

Pimp With A Limp

10-06-2010

you cant

Commander Yordle

10-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crashbolt View Post
There is no way.
Only Zuul.

Phedrie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2010

you have to re-buy them.

Lolligags

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2010

I've been playing 20-30 since I started, its better practice in my opinion cause you learn more from the game playing against people who are more skilled. Although I don't believe you can do that, you just have to grind all that IP and everything back.

MeesterWaffles

10-06-2010

If they allowed you to do this, you could faceroll noobs 24/7, hence, not allowed to do it.

LuckyTofu

10-06-2010

well if that were the case then you can trade runes and sell characters to people which would be breaking the rules

ChodeBigload

10-06-2010

are you queueing with your high elo friend? Try solo queue or ask him to make a smurf account to play with you.