Please help me. Please

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Naithiz

11-15-2012

I keep getting this error.
0002: mod/win/ClientWindow.dat [IOErrorEvent type="ioError" bubbles=false cancelable=false eventPhase=2 text="Error #2032" errorID=2032]

I did i virus scan and it came up with an infected riot file. so i quarantined it. then tried to play. when i click on the "play" button i get that msg and then it died.
So I went and uninstalled the game. then re installed it. a bunch of crashes at the start then in dled just fine. but still I get
0002: mod/win/ClientWindow.dat [IOErrorEvent type="ioError" bubbles=false cancelable=false eventPhase=2 text="Error #2032" errorID=2032]
Can someone please help me. I want to get back to playing and i love the game so please help me out if anyone can.

Naithiz

11-15-2012

bump

Naithiz

11-16-2012

bump

TRlCKSTER L0Kl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-16-2012

same thing happened to me

i have uninstalled and redownloaded teh game several time, even with my antivirus turned off

still not working. now i am trying to repair with my antivirus off. hopefully that works

TRlCKSTER L0Kl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-16-2012

nope didnt work

Orcca

Wrenchmen

11-16-2012

You've got to do these steps in this order.

1. Uninstall Adobe Air.
2. Uninstall League of Legends
3. Re-install League of Legends, and try to play the game again.

You must uninstall Adobe Air first, and then immediately uninstall League of Legends. Try this and tell us if it works, because following these exact steps are fixing most people's problems getting this error.

TRlCKSTER L0Kl

11-16-2012

finally, after deleteing my adobe, Pando media, and all files relating to League, and redownloading it all, it works. but no one is on at the moment. odd

vannilira

11-19-2012

olle apology and if I have the adobe air ... I do ayduar me could you?

lome151

12-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meagaraptor View Post
finally, after deleteing my adobe, Pando media, and all files relating to League, and redownloading it all, it works. but no one is on at the moment. odd

Can you help me? I had the same problems.

IciaFrancesca

01-27-2013

Same thing happened to me. I uninstalled and reinstalled LoL twice, restarted my computer, then repaired it and it worked. Hope this helps.