Stuck "In Game"

123456 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fz3r0

11-15-2012

Exactly same issue, and I hope it's related to the problem they're trying to fix, or we might be held back a long, say a long time.

Shmackler

11-15-2012

All i ask from riot is an estimated time when i can start playing again. that's all i want to know.

Cithos Sypht

11-15-2012

Happening to me as well.

Chaddcl0ps

11-15-2012

Same problem here.

I can actually see the main menu, the other 2 players I was playing with see the "please reconnect" button only.

If I try to join a custom game or a new game it says im currently in one.
If I try to do a tutorial it bring me to champion selection screen of the previous game that it thinks im still in.

Bu Gao Xing

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

11-15-2012

Same issue here nearly..
match made, champs picked, game not started..
log out and wait in queue.. hit reconnect.. and nothing... lots of nothing.

Pulsar Cologne

11-15-2012

My queue got stuck at last person not sure if they accepted or game even started but it sort of just froze before the point you go into champion select screen so i logged of and tried to come back in now i cant connect to game

ectoBiologist

11-15-2012

I have pretty much the same issue as everyone else here, I realized something was up when the queues took a lot longer than usual, when playing Co-op vs. AI I normally get a game within 10 seconds. Froze right before champ select with one player left to accept, removed me from the queue and I wasn't able to re-join the queue as I was apparently already in-game. First time I've encountered a bug with League and I'm not particularly overjoyed about it.

Kaylarae

11-15-2012

Same here. =\

Fz3r0

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aoki Sakura View Post
I have pretty much the same issue as everyone else here, I realized something was up when the queues took a lot longer than usual, when playing Co-op vs. AI I normally get a game within 10 seconds. Froze right before champ select with one player left to accept, removed me from the queue and I wasn't able to re-join the queue as I was apparently already in-game. First time I've encountered a bug with League and I'm not particularly overjoyed about it.
Nobody can be rejoiceful with something like this...it's not even like log-in queque waiting, it's far worse...it's frustrating to the point where one wants to toss the computer out the window and yell "DEMACIAAAA!" :/

Funkeejunkee

11-15-2012

Hulk Smash

123456 ... 8