Noob I Am, Friends I want :)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xAngelicDevilx

11-15-2012

Looking to add more helpful friends to my lists. I've been playing for a month now but am a lvl 30 with mostly tier 3 runes but I still don't do so well most of the time. Just looking to add ''friendly'' people who can give tips without being so mean -_-

I am usually good with the following champs:

Teemo, Twitch, Darius... sometimes Fiddle

I have 52 champs however... but I still need more advice on how to play them. (most of the champs I have came in the big champion bundle packs, some I bought on my own). I really like this game, and wish to excel at it. My boyfriend got me into it, but once he reached level thirty he slowed down on playing but I'm still dead on point and want to get better.

My biggest issues:

I can't seem to last hit minions very well (low creep kill)
Don't know when to or not to chase (I am still a bit of a tower diver at the wrong times xD)
Not sure how to build certain champs (*cough cough* most champs)

Any helpers willing to help a lady out? I just prefer playing with 'friends' rather than random co op games because then I always get stuck with people who cry about KS's, or about how much I suck at the game or some other random stuff... but they never want to give out advice or help.

Thanks!

xAngelicDevilx

11-15-2012

Oh yeah, xAngelicDevilx is the same name I use on the game so you can add me by that name

I8SumOrngsNItWsK

11-15-2012

My game ain't working now. Won't load. But when it does, I'll add you. Or you can add me. Same name in-game; just copy-paste. This is my smurf. May main account is level 30 with over 500 normal wins.

Sereg Anfaug

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

I have issues with CS and awareness(when not to be in certain areas) as well.

However, I feel I'm generally fairly competent with building, so I could probably offer some advice there, and after spectating some of your games I might be able to help with the other areas as well.

Same name as forums.

Edit: I've sent you a friend request.

Kaalika

11-16-2012

Check out Ministry's Mentorship thread, I found him very helpful.

TheLoNeLiGhT

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaalika View Post
Check out Ministry's Mentorship thread, I found him very helpful.
Link to thread -> http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2495839

Also feel free to add me, although I am probably more of a noob being level 13 :P

OriginalJack

11-16-2012

I can't seem to last hit minions very well (low creep kill)

Well last hitting is one of those things that comes with practice (I'm sure that's not what you wanted to hear) but a low creep score in general can be fixed by just never stopping farming. Unless you are a support you should either be farming, teamfighting or preparing for a teamfight (like getting into position or setting up a trap) time spent just running around the map is time you aren't making money and thus is wasted time (and honestly there's nothing wrong with farming as a support if nobody else is around and you have nothing better to do). You don't need to face check every bush to see where the enemy is, that's what you have wards for. Unless the other team is pushing a tower or an objective (like drag or baron) just farm.

Don't know when to or not to chase (I am still a bit of a tower diver at the wrong times xD)

This is very situational so it's kind of hard to answer but basically you need to be familiar with how much dmg your champ can do and what sort of cool downs the enemy has. If you have doubts about whether or not you can kill them just don't do it and farm. Even if they don't die they're still going to have to go back to base and time spent at the base is time not farming (see above comment) If you overextend to get the kill and you get killed instead that is worst case senerio. Not only could you have better spent your time by not chasing and farming instead but now you're dead and you can't farm while you're dead. Remember being ahead is about how much gp you are ahead by not how many kills you are ahead by.

Not sure how to build certain champs (*cough cough* most champs)

Checking guides on solomid or lolpro can give you a good starting point but you should make sure you understand why the guides suggest what they do instead of just following blindly. Is there a specific champ you want to know about? If I play them I can try to share how I build them.

xAngelicDevilx

11-16-2012

Very helpful advice, i have sent friend requests to all of you, and thanks so much!

Rambo Hits

11-16-2012

im happy to help i sent you a friend request.

Rav Abaddon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-16-2012

I can help you out if you want. By example, or just information you feel you should know. I like to think I know some things.