[Pinkcupcakes32 Creation] Drouse, the Treasure Hunter *Including Splash Art*

12345 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

X Buster Cannon

11-15-2012

Drouse, the Treasure Hunter
Type: Melee, Carry, Assassin

Play Style: Drouse is your standard AD/Hybrid carry. Use his basic attacks to take out your enemies. You can use is underground abilities as an element of surprise to get the jump on you opponents. Maximize your passive of Attack Damage bonus from attack speed items to fully dominate the battlefield.

Champion Scale:
• Attack Damage – 8
• Health – 6
• Ability Power- 1
• Difficulty - 4

Stats:
Health: 380(+79 per Level) = Level 18- 1723
Mana: 325(+50 per Level) = Level 18- 1175
Attack Damage: 75(+2 per level) = Level 18- 111
Attack Speed: .698(+.0157) = Level 18-.982
Movement Speed: 315
Armor: 20 (+1 per Level) = Level 18- 38
Magic Res: 15(+1 per Level) = Level 18- 33
Range: Melee

Recommended Build:
• Doran’s Blade
• Berserker Greaves
• Phantom Dancer
• Black Cleaver
• Nashor’s Tooth
• Madred’s Bloodrazors

Lore: Please write something and post belowLore: Idea for the following Lore goes to xCoxy54x
Drouse awakened in the dark chambers in a daze. His head was pounding as if someone had beat him upside the head with a stone. His ankle throbbed with searing pain. He looked down to find a chain wrapped around ankle, binding him to the floor. Ahead, through a faint light, Drouse could see a small section of what appeared to be a door. Suddenly, the door opened and he could see the purple shade of a skirt as the person walked through a door. Drouse could only surmise that this was the infamous Caitlyn.

"What were you doing in our mines, Yordle?" She shined a light in his face.
"What are you talking about? I wasn't in your mine" He retorted.
"Witnesses identify you in a mine underneath Piltover, thus our mine; now I will only ask once more, what we're you doing in our mine?"
"Nothing, just looking." He lied.
She knew that he was lying. She was not please with his response, she needed to use extreme measures. She slammed both his hands with the butt of her rifle, fracturing them in multiple places. His hands were useless.
"Lies, we found these gems in you bag when we search you for weapons." She threw down a sack filled with gems and his tools inside. "You are in violation of our laws Yordle. These gems are not to be removed from the premises of the mine without proper paperwork and identification. Your transgressions are punishable up to 20 years in prison. The door slammed open and another woman rushed into the room. This one had large fists that looked as though they could break through stone and mortar. She looked bitter.
"Cupcake, there's been a breach on the East Wall, several Zaun intruders have been detected." Caitlyn and her partner ran out of the cell with utmost haste.

Alone and battered, Drouse needed to escape and make it back to Bandle City, but how could he escape without the use of this hands. Alas, he noticed the sack still lay at his feet. He struggled to kick the bag closer to him. Using his arms, he picked up one of the pickaxes and placed it on his lap. He then picked up the sack and bite off shreds of cloth long enough to act as bondage. He used this mouth to tie the axe as well as he could to his arm using multiple cloths to insure that it was secure. He did the same with his other arm, thus fashioning a pickaxe to each arm. It was time to make his escape. He positioned his leg in a manner so he could clearly see the chain that help him in place. He struck the shackle as hard as he could. Severe pain shot through his arm and the pick made contact with the metal. Again and again he struck the chain until finally it came undone. He could finally leave this hellhole and bring the gems back to Teemo and the other Yordles. He hit the ground beneath him. It was dirt! Soft Dirt!! Excited, he quickly dug a tunnel under the wall and out the other side. He was in Piltover, but he was not sure where exactly in Piltover he was. To avoid detection, he dug once more into the ground and tunneled in a single direction until he felt that he was out of Piltover territory.

He finally made it back to Bandle City. The first thing on his mind was to repair the damage to his hands. He went back to his workshop to assess the injury. He concluded that his hands would not function right once they healed. Hate and Vengeance raced through his mind, consuming him. He hated Caitlyn for what she did to him and he wanted to see her dead. He crafted two drills the would fit over his arms and could be controlled with the push of a button. This would allow him to continue to work in the mines and also exact his revenge on the sheriff of Piltover. But he need to gain his strength and practice his technique. He joined the League of Legends to train so that one day, he would kill Caitlyn.

Abilities:

Attachment 558621
Diamond-Tipped Drills (Passive):
Drouse’s drills are made from diamonds causing him to attack more efficiently. He gains an additional (1/1/2/2/3/3/4/4/5/5/6/6/7/7/8/8/9/9) % Attack Speed bonus. In addition, Drouse gains additional Attack Damage based on Attack Speed.

Attachment 558622
Excavate (Ability Q):
Drouse fires a drill in a designated line dealing physical damage. Every fourth drill deals extra damage and pushes back any enemy it comes in contact with.
• Damage- 80/110/140/170/200(+Bonus Attack Damage)
• Cooldown- 9 seconds
• Cost- 85/90/95/100/105 mana

Attachment 558625
Mortherload (Ability W):
Drouse digs underground for 3 seconds. While underground, Drouse cannot move. Every 4th "dig", when Douse emerges , He collects a “gem”. Gems stack as a buff. When Drouse returns the platform, each stack on buff is turned in for 30 gold. Drouse can only have a max of 10 stacks If an enemy is standing over Drouse when he comes above ground, they are dealt magic damage and knocked airborne.
• Damage- 100/140/180/220/260(+1.5 per Ability Power)
• Cooldown- 25 seconds
• Cost- 110 mana

Attachment 558620
Chomp-Traps (Ability E):
Drouse places a Chomp on the ground in a designated area. The Chomp will remain in place until an enemy come in range. Once an enemy is in range, the Chomp will chase the enemy down. If the Chomp catches its target, the enemy is stunned for 1 second and dealt magic damage.
• Damage- 80/110/140/170/200(+.5 per Ability power)
• Cooldown- 13/12/11/10/9 seconds
• Cost-100 mana

Attachment 558623
Fissure (Ability R):
Drouse digs underground and can move about freely underground. While submerged Drouse is not restricted by walls or other obstacles. When Drouse re-emerges he blasts his way to the surface. The explosion deals damage and knocks back all affected enemies. Drouse can stay underground for a maximum of 5 seconds.
*When Drouse is below ground, there is a trail of dirt to indicate his position.
• Damage- 200/400/600 (+Bonus Attack Damage)
• Cooldown- 150 seconds
• Cost- 75 mana + 20 mana per second(Increases by 20 each second as well)

Skin Splash Art:
Attachment 558624

The Great Dakwon

11-15-2012

Looks like an awesome champion, would definitely play it.

Zavern

11-15-2012

Pretty good suggestion. I don't see much of a problem with him besides his passive. What is its scale on AS?

Amaroq

11-15-2012

RIOT, please make this. I'd buy RP for it.

ShadowingBlades

11-15-2012

Seriously all they have to do is make the model. everything else is already here, besides the RP skin

pistolsforpandas

11-15-2012

I like all of this, all but the Mortherload ability, i think it will be spammed just to get gold, and what happens when you have no slots open? But i would get this champion!

sepiakiller

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

Sorry man nice work but your champs WAY to op. Your E is 500% AP scaling, also W looks cool but then 2 things less powerful then E yet still is powerful. Also with the W when you are full slots how do you hold onto the rocks to sell them> not to mention that the Ad is way to high in the start. Looks great i see alot of work that you put in but NEED BALANCE

X Buster Cannon

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by pistolsforpandas View Post
I like all of this, all but the Mortherload ability, i think it will be spammed just to get gold, and what happens when you have no slots open? But i would get this champion!
Well my original idea was to increase the cooldown time, but i wanted to see what other people thought of it all first. Thanks for the input!

X Buster Cannon

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by sepiakiller View Post
Sorry man nice work but your champs WAY to op. Your E is 500% AP scaling, also W looks cool but then 2 things less powerful then E yet still is powerful. Also with the W when you are full slots how do you hold onto the rocks to sell them> not to mention that the Ad is way to high in the start. Looks great i see alot of work that you put in but NEED BALANCE
Oops that +5 is a typo, ill be fixing that. And ill be changing specs as more attention and more input is given. this is only the first draft.

sepiakiller

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

Thank you. me and my buddys were fliping out about it

12345 ... 9