Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Thx to # of wins in matchmaking i can solo queue again

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

That Other Guy

11-15-2012

I just wanted to say thx for finally adding # of wins as a factor in matchmaking.

Previously I would pretty much only play premades because half the random people I ended up with as teammates would quit, afk, or just play very badly and refuse to listen.

Since the change I started solo and duo queuing for Normals again and I have thus far not had any leavers or AFKers and much fewer bad players who refuse to listen. Hopefully this is a real change in my solo queuing experience and not a fluke (fingers crossed).

My theory behind this is that this change helps to separate players who are a certain elo because they haven't played a lot of games or are still improving from players who are just bad or quitters.

Retsopmi

Recruiter

11-15-2012

Ummm got a link to this change? Cause I know people have asked for it, but I haven't seen it listed anywhere as a change they made.

TrueRocknRolla

11-15-2012

They did? This is news to me. Thanks God

That Other Guy

11-15-2012

Quote:
Retsopmi:
Ummm got a link to this change? Cause I know people have asked for it, but I haven't seen it listed anywhere as a change they made.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2791208

It's being beta-tested live on the NA server atm before they roll it out globally.