Thx to # of wins in matchmaking i can solo queue again

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

That Other Guy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

I just wanted to say thx for finally adding # of wins as a factor in matchmaking.

Previously I would pretty much only play premades because half the random people I ended up with as teammates would quit, afk, or just play very badly and refuse to listen.

Since the change I started solo and duo queuing for Normals again and I have thus far not had any leavers or AFKers and much fewer bad players who refuse to listen. Hopefully this is a real change in my solo queuing experience and not a fluke (fingers crossed).

My theory behind this is that this change helps to separate players who are a certain elo because they haven't played a lot of games or are still improving from players who are just bad or quitters.

Retsopmi

11-15-2012

Ummm got a link to this change? Cause I know people have asked for it, but I haven't seen it listed anywhere as a change they made.

TrueRocknRolla

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

They did? This is news to me. Thanks God

That Other Guy

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retsopmi View Post
Ummm got a link to this change? Cause I know people have asked for it, but I haven't seen it listed anywhere as a change they made.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2791208

It's being beta-tested live on the NA server atm before they roll it out globally.