My thoughts of ranked queue

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Saniel

11-15-2012

Here is a great idea to eliminate a lot of stress going into Ranked Queue. We all have roles we are better at and would like to play to our strengths. A good way to change this process even if it means longer queues for ranked and a better experience with better chance to win then I myself would not mind. The idea comes form World of Warcraft and the raid system where one would click the role they would like to fill. Here it would be similar just before queue selecting the role u like to take part in eliminating a lot of stress of calling roles or even having your best role taken. Its not full proof but it would help, plus adding a report tab for a player who does not fill the role they so chose before the game.

Please add any ideas so we may better our experience in the game for the new season.
Please excuse my grammar.

adc

11-15-2012

Old.

IIICASTIELIII

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-16-2012

i just played ranked against a bunch of guys who were like in their 999 win normal games and i have 500 wins, my point is that my whole team were guys with 200 wins or less, come on, what is going on... i mean, i had no chance, twisted fate wanted to go top against a darius, teemo decided that the best option for the team was going bot supported by sona and getting attack speed as he usually does, gp decides to jungle but has no life, wants to build adc but has no sustain cuz gets killed too easily, i tried to top against a darius that was really good, i was mordekaiser, i know it was not a counter but i had to change in the last minute cuz i wanted to avoid tf of getting owned at top, and for my surprise, when i check profiles, my entire team is under 200 wins i mean, taken in count all of the seasons, and my enemies were like 900 wins darius, lulu like 600 and none of them were under 300, what is going on here!!!!! this makes me desperate, some one explain me how is that possible

Shadogi

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIICASTIELIII View Post
i just played ranked against a bunch of guys who were like in their 999 win normal games and i have 500 wins, my point is that my whole team were guys with 200 wins or less, come on, what is going on
Number of wins /= skill

You ran in to bad players, this has nothing to do with the number of wins they have.

Poohammer

11-16-2012

Dude riot does not give a **** if you have a good game. just buy skins and shut the **** up.

Drag0nBread

11-16-2012

There's two problems with this idea.

1. This system assumes we are all using the same meta and that said meta will not change.

2. The number of people who are going to pick support as their role is LOW. This means that unless I'm lucky there's a good chance I'll be able to watch a movie before I get to play a single game.

Sky Mence

11-16-2012

I suggest doing it for all draft picks when there isnt a premade on your team.

It only affects the more serious draft picks.
You wait a long time to play your desired role, or play support and get quick queue times, should get more ppl willing to play support.

If you want to break the meta, go do it with your friends or in blind pick.