I am 200 elo worst then a day ago

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Elektrick

11-15-2012

I cant catch a break, so far I think I have had about 5 afks, so many mad people I cant even count, about 3 trolls, and 1 intentional feeder, and the majority of the rest were just really bad like undeserving to play ranked bad. What is this? Somebody please explain this to me. I even sent in a support ticket because its getting ridiculous. I normally carry, but it is extremely difficult to carry when every lane is dying. Every time I go solo top, bot feeds so hard. So i told myself I will go adc and see what is going on down there, my Alistar does not understand his role as a support. He stands behind me and allows sona/ez to auto attack me and poke me down. Doesn't heal me, doesn't land a single combo. Saved Ezreal life several times by headbutting away. His ward spots were terrible, brought my own wards.

Enemy team wins 1 fight, or enemy player gets first blood. All I can read in chat is GG "why didnt you ban *said champ*". I try to keep everyone happy, then I end up being verbally abused. I told one guy on my team not to worry I will carry into late game, guy told me to "smd" and called me a "***".

One game whole time team is raging because a player picked zed, literally the whole game just fussing and fighting with eachother. I tried so hard to stop the argument.

Next game whole time this nunu is qq and raging at our team cap for not banning blitz. I told him it was okay, and that whats done is done already and lets do what we can to make the best of it.

I dont mute/ignore people at all unless the verbal abuse is unbearable. Then to find out today I cant mute/ignore anybody because it always say person not found in game. So I had to sit through all that. It was terrible. Riot please

Blackfire447

11-15-2012

I am 100Elo worse than about 70 minutes ago...

Placement matches <3

Elektrick

11-15-2012

What gives?

Death Crew 77

11-15-2012

play at like 12AM PST

No AFK's just no lifes