Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I'm getting 3+ minute queue times in blind pick, so I play Elise and Heimer

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Iron Back

11-15-2012

To lower my normal Elo.

Nope, can't have that happen. Gotta have some stupid tryhards carry. First game, jungle Elise, our super-tryhard Blitzcrank/Ezreal bot lane takes a dump on the enemy botlane, Zilean just bends Ziggs over a barrel, and the only lane that wasn't winning by itself, top, was an easy gank since Rengar kept pushing Shen up to tower without warding and I got oracle's. Surrender at 20.

Second game, Heimer. Our Vayne gets 3 kills and an assist before minions spawn, and bot lane just snowballs from there. Our Darius just kept tower-diving the enemy Shen with the money he got from first blood and got 6 kills before taking the tower. Another surrender at 20.

**** all of you tryhards.