Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Riot your form mods are retarded

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DragonStryker

11-15-2012

They ban law and surfer ahri, yet X champion is so op, matchmaking sucks, elo hell blah blah blah threads are allowed to keep popping up and the mods do nothing.
Really riot, get new form mods

what a derp

11-15-2012

I sincerely hope you are kidding.

Watafool

11-15-2012

Forum*

Iifa

11-15-2012

those form mods, how are people going to apply for anything without good form mods?

LawlerBrawler

11-15-2012

Quote:
DragonStryker:
They ban law and surfer ahri, yet X champion is so op, matchmaking sucks, elo hell blah blah blah threads are allowed to keep popping up and the mods do nothing.
Really riot, get new form mods

These are all related to LoL.

Some of Iaw's and Surfer Ahri's stuff were not. Not saying they should have been banned, but that's why they were.

Tyrant Zell

11-15-2012

Quote:
what a derp:

I sincerely hope you are kidding.

I agree with you. They are doing all they can with this game. Ive been playing for almost 3 weeks and this game, I like it